Struggling to think of a single player that had a good game for us today...

Big Turk

There were a couple individual bright spots but part of that is because everyone else was so bad.  The Bills looked completely unprepared in all 3 phases of the game last night.  If you didn't know it you would think they were the team that didn't have more than a couple team practice sessions over the past two weeks.  I put this one on the coaches and the disruption caused by all the uncertainty surrounding when the game will be played.     

Pass protection generally gave Allen time.

Beasley did what he does.

Yeldon hit the holes hard.

Epenesa had a solid pressure on the one play I saw him on the field... and then jumped Offside and was benched.  McD’s reaction leads me to believe there were issues leading up to the game with AJ.

I didn't read the whole thread, but saw many people mentioning Beasley. He was great as a receiver, but he failed to tackle Butler big time after Allen's INT. He was the one who should've stopped him at Ten 40, and I can't say he didn't try, but he failed. I am not saying it would change anything, but it was still 11 point game at that time and there is a difference if they need 60 yards for TD or 10.

Btw if you want to feel the pain go and rewatch it. Not the INT, but Butlers return. I am no expert, but at least Davis, Williams and Roberts could've done much more. When Beasley slowed him for the first time, there should be pile of bodies all over Butler, but they were just looking and hesitating.

3 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I didn't read the whole thread, but saw many people mentioning Beasley. He was great as a receiver, but he failed to tackle Butler big time after Allen's INT. He was the one who should've stopped him at Ten 40, and I can't say he didn't try, but he failed. I am not saying it would change anything, but it was still 11 point game at that time and there is a difference if they need 60 yards for TD or 10.

Btw if you want to feel the pain go and rewatch it. Not the INT, but Butlers return. I am no expert, but at least Davis, Williams and Roberts could've done much more. When Beasley slowed him for the first time, there should be pile of bodies all over Butler, but they were just looking and hesitating.

I agree 100%. The return looked like a team (the Bills) that had given up, one players that really looked like he tried to pursue him was the one and only Josh Allen.  I also think Ford was there at the end.

Beasley is all I had. And I was paying especially close to the defense to try to see just one guy I liked. That guy was typically LoRax last year no matter how bad everyone around him may have been. No one seemed to step up.

Beasley, and the other knock I had on Allen was his throws made Beasley's catches that more acrobatic and impressive. Beasley can catch them but JA needs to make it a bit easier on these guys. And he usually has this season

32 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I agree 100%. The return looked like a team (the Bills) that had given up, one players that really looked like he tried to pursue him was the one and only Josh Allen.  I also think Ford was there at the end.

I think the players thought he might have been down...it looked like to me his knee hit the ground, I wanted to see a replay...

Beasley is really just about it. Yeldon did ok, as did the kickers.

Diggs had too many drops, but tbh, is measured by a far higher standard than the rest of the mere mortals.

Davis did have at least one drop, but that was one that had a fair bit of heat on it.

An observation about how McDermott handles young players. He seems to me to really come down hard on stuff that he expects them not to do. Epenesa got pulled immediately he made the false start. Singletary, I'm pretty sure, saw the naughty seat in this game for whiffing on a block that got Josh sacked.