Struggling to think of a single player that had a good game for us today...

Big Turk

Honestly cannot think of a single player who played well for the Bills today. Seemed like the entire team took turns making gaffes all game long.

Maybe Yeldon with that TD catch and long run but that was in garbage time where the Titans were expecting passes so that doesn't really count...he also had a drop. But he did pick up some key 1st downs also.

So I guess Yeldon would be my pick if I had to pick someone....when TJ Yeldon is the best player on the field for you, it definitely was not a good night.

• Like (+1) 4

It happens, sometimes you come out flat and tonight there were a million factors working against us. Take stock - we're still in first place in the East and are 4-1. Just reload, get healthy and see what we can do on Monday. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

The punter.  That punt COULD have turned the game.

He also made a high school mistake on the FG attempt and showed Bass full laces. That is inexcusable for an NFL placeholder.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yeldon was literally the only person who impressed me.  

Most everyone else was either a minor let down or a huge let down.  

If that’s a poor game from Allen, we’re in great shape, because you can still win with that, provided  your defense isn’t a travesty.  

Diggs was solid, but even he had drops.  

Bass had a nice FG where Bojo again bungled the hold.. but I expect Bass to hit that.  Also, the fact Bass stands out tonight tells me how bad everyone else not named Allen, Diggs and Yeldon were. 

Beasley and Davis has their moments.  The Davis TD grab was nice, even though it was called back.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

I thought both Beasley was "money" early in the 2nd half when we needed to get something going.  6 receptions on 6 targets for 53 yds not bad especially when they were tough grabs, mostly.  Diggs had a decent game too.  Less catches per target than normal because Josh was forcing the ball to him too much. 10/16 for 106 yds still not bad.  

But yeah, there's a lot longer list of players I thought had bad games.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought both Beasley was "money" early in the 2nd half when we needed to get something going.  6 receptions on 6 targets for 53 yds not bad especially when they were tough grabs, mostly.  Diggs had a decent game too.  Less catches per target than normal because Josh was forcing the ball to him too much. 10/16 for 106 yds still not bad.  

But yeah, there's a lot longer list of players I thought had bad games.

Diggs played OK. He also had 3 drops which prevented me from putting him on this list. I mean you are so good normally that 10 catches for 106 yards just gets you an OK, that is pretty good...

Beasley did well when they focused on him but where was he in the 1st half?

Edited by matter2003

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Please just make sure Dawkins doesn’t make this list or anyone in the D front 7 

I mean, was the o-line really the problem?  Josh had plenty of time to throw, for the most part...