Why can’t Barkley be the placeholder?

ny33

The FG tonite, he didn't even make any attempt to get the laces in the right place.  I know longsnappers are excellent at this level, but I can't imagine they're expected to maintain the exact number of (fractional) rotations for each snap.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, ny33 said:

Why can’t Barkley or one of the receivers with good hands be the placeholder? It’s possible that Bojorquez was the reason Bass missed in Week 1. 

I’m pretty sure, on at least one of the two misses, this was absolutely the case. 

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, eSJayDee said:

The FG tonite, he didn't even make any attempt to get the laces in the right place.  I know longsnappers are excellent at this level, but I can't imagine they're expected to maintain the exact number of (fractional) rotations for each snap.

That was cringeworthy for a HS game. In the NFL it is inexcusable. Beyond terrible. This isn't the first time it's happened either. Bojo needs to be replaced on placeholding duties...maybe Barkley needs to start holding because Bojo isn't improving at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ny33 said:

Why can’t Barkley or one of the receivers with good hands be the placeholder? It’s possible that Bojorquez was the reason Bass missed in Week 1. 

Send Bojorquez here...

Laces out Dan - MUT Discussion - Madden - Madden NFL 19 Forums - Muthead

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

People are going to latch onto Bojo’s one good punt as evidence of him not being terrible. I can assure you he really is ***** terrible and one good punt does not make up for all the crappy punts and holds he does on a consistent basis.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, eSJayDee said:

Jay Feely, before the ball was even snapped, said that Bojo has hurt the kicker with bad holds several times this year, including both misses week 1. Then the ball was snapped and he did it again.

I agree with this thread 100%

• Like (+1) 4