Frazier’s Gotta Be Fired

corta765

Why is Hughes so selfish, not playing his assignment and giving up contain?  I'm so sick of seeing him intentionally rip inside.

Just now, Chemical said:

Ok I have some time tonight to think 

Good.  I want to see your thoughts written out and grammatically correct, unless you want them corrected by some on here.  Now get to work

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

So we’re gonna fire the coach when we’re 4-1 and had top defenses the last couple years? 
😂😂 Y’all are such drama queens. Wah wah wah 

If it continues next week, do you make very minor subtle adjustments and let Sean make the calls?

21 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Enough of enough with the defense. I get injuries happen and they were playing short handed. But the overall scope of this season the defense has been an embarrassment and a shell of last year. They look lost regularly, unprepared, and their situational football is atrocious. The amount of 3rd and longs all season that keep being converted is unreal.

Right now the Bills are behind KC TEN BAL NE PIT in terms of ranking in conference. All of those teams have defenses that will do better and unless Allen and the offense is literally perfect game in game out we’re toast against the big boys.

Fire Frazier let McD take back play calling and send a firm message to the defense this isn’t good enough. I truly don’t believe anything else will send a strong enough message they don’t have the leaders like Zo or Kyle to get these guys in line.

If you want to compare to last seasons defense, you need to understand that this years unit is missing Lawson, Phillips , Star, Lorax and from tonights game, Wallace, Milano and White. Probably not fair to compare to last season's defense. Not saying they don't deserve the criticism, but not a fair comparison.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

FWIW, people before the game were predicting 150 yds for Henry.  He gained 58.  All the big runs belonged to Tannehill.

I believe this is the second week that Frazier basically kind of sold out to stop the run.  That depends on the DB being able to hold up in coverage, but without Tre we couldn't.

Just as Josh Allen was pressing his passes, our D was pressing - all the pre-snap penalties. 

Tre hasn’t been himself this year either. He’s been getting beat since camp

7 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Great question/point

The Bills D last 2 years has been zone cover with enough DL pressure so the LB will be able to cover the middle in zone too, while keeping the plays underneath and covering the long ball.  IMHO, teams are learning where those zone holes are when the heat is subdued.  

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

If you want to compare to last seasons defense, you need to understand that this years unit is missing Lawson, Phillips , Star, Lorax and from tonights game, Wallace, Milano and White. Probably not fair to compare to last season's defense. Not saying they don't deserve the criticism, but not a fair comparison.

I get regression that’s to be expected especially on defense but they are one of the top 5 worst units. That’s a lot more then just being a middling unit and it’s killing the team. 

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Tre hasn’t been himself this year either. He’s been getting beat since camp

He will get it together I think the contract may be in his head a little and he is pressing too much when he’s been out.

22 minutes ago, zow2 said:

After tonight, Daboll isn't looking so hot either.  

Zero targets to Beasley in the first half.  Brown was out and Andre Roberts was getting early targets in the game.  Plus Yeldon saw a fair amount of playing time.  I found the game plan rather confusing TBH.

27 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Enough of enough with the defense. I get injuries happen and they were playing short handed. But the overall scope of this season the defense has been an embarrassment and a shell of last year. They look lost regularly, unprepared, and their situational football is atrocious. The amount of 3rd and longs all season that keep being converted is unreal.

Right now the Bills are behind KC TEN BAL NE PIT in terms of ranking in conference. All of those teams have defenses that will do better and unless Allen and the offense is literally perfect game in game out we’re toast against the big boys.

Fire Frazier let McD take back play calling and send a firm message to the defense this isn’t good enough. I truly don’t believe anything else will send a strong enough message they don’t have the leaders like Zo or Kyle to get these guys in line.

Ranking in conference as in wins in the AFC?

Because currently we're 4-1 and 3-1 in the AFC...so that only puts us behind PIT and TEN. Tied with BAL and KC. Ahead of NE.

As for conference wins, we can't possibly be behind New England when we're 3-1 in the AFC and they're 2-1. 

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If it continues next week, do you make very minor subtle adjustments and let Sean make the calls?

I don’t think the calls matter mostly. I think lining Edmunds up over center is played out. He can’t get through when he blitzes, he can’t hit the right gap on runs, I have been asking for a long time to rush him off the edge. He’s the key to this defense. The wildcard that should be confusing quarterbacks, instead they’re manipulating him over the middle on pass plays. We can all watch quarterbacks move him with their eyes or simply just wait until the receiver gets safely behind him. We just blitz 5-6 up the middle and clog up the line and nobody gets through. Fix the blitz and things change dramatically. I’m more on formation than play call at this point. And where on gods green earth is Siran Neal? 

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, corta765 said:

5177659.jpg

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t think the calls matter mostly. I think lining Edmunds up over center is played out. He can’t get through when he blitzes, he can’t hit the right gap on runs, I have been asking for a long time to rush him off the edge. He’s the key to this defense. The wildcard that should be confusing quarterbacks, instead they’re manipulating him over the middle on pass plays. We can all watch quarterbacks move him with their eyes or simply just wait until the receiver gets safely behind him. We just blitz 5-6 up the middle and clog up the line and nobody gets through. Fix the blitz and things change dramatically. I’m more on formation than play call at this point. And where on gods green earth is Siran Neal? 

I haven't soured on edmunds, cuz the whole D sucks.  I think he's to stiff, too lite, and underpowered to rush outside

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Ranking in conference as in wins in the AFC?

Because currently we're 4-1 and 3-1 in the AFC...so that only puts us behind PIT and TEN. Tied with BAL and KC. Ahead of NE.

As for conference wins, we can't possibly be behind New England when we're 3-1 in the AFC and they're 2-1. 

In terms of who is the best. Buffalo got exposed and I wouldn’t bet the Bills to beat any of those teams. Once the Bills lose to KC next week they’ll be back down conference tie breaker wise

26 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

You bring up good points, but I think He’s definitely part of the problem.

For example. 3rd and 19 and you play press coverage without your top 2 corners and give up a first down? Inexcusable on Frazier’s part 

That play was a totally blown assignment by the safety and to a leaser extent, the cb. Safety dropped back too far and reacted too late. It wasn’t a bad play call, it was horrible execution. Shades of Edmunds in the playoff game sitting too deep.