Frazier’s Gotta Be Fired

corta765

Enough of enough with the defense. I get injuries happen and they were playing short handed. But the overall scope of this season the defense has been an embarrassment and a shell of last year. They look lost regularly, unprepared, and their situational football is atrocious. The amount of 3rd and longs all season that keep being converted is unreal.

Right now the Bills are behind KC TEN BAL NE PIT in terms of ranking in conference. All of those teams have defenses that will do better and unless Allen and the offense is literally perfect game in game out we’re toast against the big boys.

Fire Frazier let McD take back play calling and send a firm message to the defense this isn’t good enough. I truly don’t believe anything else will send a strong enough message they don’t have the leaders like Zo or Kyle to get these guys in line.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Historically when the Defense plays this bad, it will be reported that Frazier is the play caller and McD will quietly take it back over. Things then straighten back out.

I think losing Zo has had a negative impact on Edmunds, is it possible Zo was a sort of player/coach to Edmunds who was constantly tutoring and helping him? 

• Like (+1) 2

Frazier isn't the problem

McDermotts scheme has been figured out. McDermott needs to adjust his scheme with Frazier

Teams know what the bills run on first second and third down, this is the fourth year of the defense on tape.

They both need to adjust

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Historically when the Defense plays this bad, it will be reported that Frazier is the play caller and McD will quietly take it back over. Things then straighten back out.

I think losing Zo has had a negative impact on Edmunds, is it possible Zo was a sort of player/coach to Edmunds who was constantly tutoring and helping him? 

That's happened once in four years where it was reported that McDermott took play calling duties for the rest of the game

The next week Frazier was back

Edited by Buffalo716

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Frazier isn't the problem

McDermotts scheme has been figured out. McDermott needs to adjust his scheme with Frazier

Teams know what the bills run on first second and third down, this is the fourth year of the defense on tape.

They both need to adjust

You bring up good points, but I think He’s definitely part of the problem.

For example. 3rd and 19 and you play press coverage without your top 2 corners and give up a first down? Inexcusable on Frazier’s part 

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 3

This is McD’s defense, Frazier just runs it and calls the plays. We’ve seen McD pull play calling from Frazier in the past. We haven’t seen it yet this season. This is a baseless hot take/over reaction until that happens. 

I say that as a dude who has been pretty critical of a bunch of their moves. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

This is McD’s defense, Frazier just runs it and calls the plays. We’ve seen McD pull play calling from Frazier in the past. We haven’t seen it yet this season. This is a baseless hot take/over reaction until that happens. 

I say that as a dude who has been pretty critical of a bunch of their moves. 

That is true. But Frazier does call the plays. And they seem very vanilla/predictable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

You bring up good points, but I definitely think He’s definitely part of the problem.

For example. 3rd and 19 and you play press coverage without your top 2 corners and give up a first down? Inexcusable ok Frazier’s part 

To be honest our zone defense has been getting picked apart all season

Sometimes you need to rely on your guys jamming wide receivers and disrupting there route

Press coverage is the easiest skill for an NFL corner, and you have to believe your defensive line will get home within 15 yards

The book is out how to attack McDermott's defense in all situations. They're going to need to rescheme some things

McDermott's MO for 4 years has been press coverage on 3rd down and long, not just tonight

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Awesome! (+1) 1