Jets cut Le'Veon Bell

The Jokeman

Just now, Mango said:

If you IR Moss, there is no need to release Yeldon. I have always like him, I don't get why he doesn't get more snaps. He is a nice piece to have and the ability to be reasonably productive. We saw that Tuesday. 

Yeah agreed.  I wish we'd see a little more of yeldon, especially receiving out of the backfield

3 minutes ago, Klaus said:

The sales pitch to play for Buffalo is simple, he gets to play revenge games against the Jets and Steelers, we are the only team of the three that can offer that. 

As well as a chance to play for a team that can win the division and go on a playoff run. Winning is a great sales pitch.

11 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

Id love to see them sign some d help but Bell would make this offense up there on par with all the top offenses in the league

Why waste resources on a lousy defense?

Beef up the offense and just keep pushing the scoring envelope.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

yeah the bills should definitely sign the recently released, former pro bowl LBs and DTs that are just littering the ground out there.  Galaxy brain take there, forums user Joe in Winslow

Edited by dorquemada
spelling
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

yeah the bills should definitely sign the recently released, former pro bowl LBs and DTs that are just littering the ground out there.  Galaxy brain take there, forums user Joe in Winslow

You must have missed something

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I hate the “what about the defense” responses. Who the hell is out there that we are just not signing? It’s not like we are grabbing Bell instead of signing a prolific pass rusher. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

I hate the “what about the defense” responses. Who the hell is out there that we are just not signing? It’s not like we are grabbing Bell instead of signing a prolific pass rusher. 

Exactly. If Arizona cuts Jordan Phillips and we can pick him up at less than 12M/year, Beane's texting him immediately. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Not a ringing endorsement personality wise, "ive never met him" usually means ive heard bad/weird things but haven't personally experienced it

Thats a red flag to me. Eric wood should have an idea who bell is and if he would fit in on the bills as wood played for this regime 

But he also says lets do it so who knows

18 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Look at you go!

Aren't you just precious.

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Not a ringing endorsement personality wise, "ive never met him" usually means ive heard bad/weird things but haven't personally experienced it

Thats a red flag to me. Eric wood should have an idea who bell is and if he would fit in on the bills as wood played for this regime 

But he also says lets do it so who knows

I think he is just trying to increase his social media engagement. "what does bills mafia think about this?" The reason he says he never met him is because he brought up personality fit and is covering for himself, as NOT to imply that he wouldn't be a good fit.