Jets cut Le'Veon Bell

The Jokeman

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Why be a backup there? He’ll get like 5 touches per game. 

He’ll be able to get a ring and make the most of his touches.  He’ll get fewer touches, less chance of injury.  Play games in the spotlight.  Win win imo.  Half a season left, he’s already getting paid.  

On 10/13/2020 at 9:09 PM, TheProcess said:

I’d take him. Our RBs and running game have been completely mediocre. 

Any back will be mediocre behind this O Line and their inability to push and create lanes. We need "The Hogs" of the 80s and early 90s, not Bell. But,....... I wouldn't be against it.

On 10/13/2020 at 9:55 PM, shoshin said:

Bell will go to Pats. Book it. 

The Pats run a Running Back by Commitee style of offense. Bell is a feature back who needs touches. I do think he'd go to NE or any other contender if the opportunity presents itself. I will say this, if any back can make the most of this O line it's probably Bell, if he's healthy.

He's going to Seattle.  Just seems like the perfect compliment to Carson and plus I'm sure Jamal is pushing for it.  

Seattle

Miami

Chicago 

Those are my guesses.  And I guarantee Beane is looking at it.  

Edited by Big Blitz

4 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

The Pats run a Running Back by Commitee style of offense. Bell is a feature back who needs touches. I do think he'd go to NE or any other contender if the opportunity presents itself. I will say this, if any back can make the most of this O line it's probably Bell, if he's healthy.

Belichek has shown many, many times how adaptable he is to different approaches. They also ran a no-name WR system for every year before and since Randy Moss was there. During that time, he was the focus. They also never ran the QB until Cam Newton. They never dished out big money on a shutdown corner until they did and that guy's now one of the best.

Belichek would use him.

Edited by shoshin

10 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

It almost doesn’t make sense for Bell to sign here. Motor, Moss, and Yeldon is really a solid backfield. Idk I don’t see it happening. Don’t really care if it does either. 

Bell is a lot better than both of those guys and an elite receiver. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Well that is some trash.

Damn. As I said above, he is still an elite receiver.

3 hours ago, shoshin said:

Belichek has shown many, many times how adaptable he is to different approaches. They also ran a no-name WR system for every year before and since Randy Moss was there. During that time, he was the focus. They also never ran the QB until Cam Newton. They never dished out big money on a shutdown corner until they did and that guy's now one of the best.

Belichek would use him.

Also, remember Corey Dillon, who had 1,635 rushing yards in 2004. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He isn’t going anywhere to just be a backup, he wants to show he can still play and try and get another contract.  This the same guy who was on a SB contending roster and say our a whole season forfeiting money he will never earn back just trying to make more money.  Cash is his trophy, and the only way to get more of it is to get snaps and produce. 

I’m not saying he comes here, I’m just saying wherever he goes it will be because he thinks he can make an impact that can revive his career.

The guy has been on the jets for the last 2 years wasting away and losing game after game. I’m not saying his priorities have changed, because I don’t know him, but I think they may have changed after his experience in NY. 

I think he can revive his career in KC.  Clyde is the better back, But Reid if he’s better than the backs ups, which I think he is, he can showcase his skills in a high powered offense.  If he has a good yards per touch and makes big plays in the playoffs and super bowl, I think he can make a decent pay day.  No one is going to pay him more than 10 mill a year again, but I think he could parlay the super bowl run exposure to a decent little pay day.

where can he go where he’ll be a feature back week 7 of the nfl season?  Miami, Jax, Sd (for a couple weeks), NYG?  Idk if anyone wants to sign him to be a feature back mid season except maybe Miami. 

you don’t think he can make an impact in KC?  He’s better than williams and Thompson 

Edited by NewEra

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The guy has been on the jets for the last 2 years wasting away and losing game after game. I’m not saying his priorities have changed, because I don’t know him, but I think they may have changed after his experience in NY. 

I think he can revive his career in KC.  Clyde is the better back, But Reid if he’s better than the backs ups, which I think he is, he can showcase his skills in a high powered offense.  If he has a good yards per touch and makes big plays in the playoffs and super bowl, I think he can make a decent pay day.  No one is going to pay him more than 10 mill a year again, but I think he could parlay the super bowl run exposure to a decent little pay day.

where can he go where he’ll be a feature back week 7 of the nfl season?  Miami, Jax, Sd (for a couple weeks), NYG?  Idk if anyone wants to sign him to be a feature back mid season except maybe Miami. 

you don’t think he can make an impact in KC?  He’s better than williams and Thompson 

Yes he’s better than the backups there, I just think he would want an opportunity to get more touches. 

Don't understand the Dolphins, outside of living in Miami.  From a winning perspective, they are a WC contender at best.  

Chiefs can sell themselves, but already have CEH.

Bills can sell themselves as well, and he immediately becomes RB1.

• Like (+1) 1