Postgame Thread: Bills at Titans

5 minutes ago, CBennett said:

Bad game and I think this is more to the TRUE nature of the Bills.....I think this first 4 games was like the Sabres when they started out hot then ended up a heartless sack of crap...I think this is the Bills...they dont have a D its a league BOTTOM 3 D...its HORRIBLE and also UNFIXABLE this season....they will have a BOTTOM 3-5 D all year...this is PLAYER based not scheme....it wont be fixed till the off season/draft/FA period.

The O was playing WAY WAY WAY above their level....this game was the "split the difference" game..they are not nearly as good as the first 4 games and are not as bad as tonight...its enough to get them to 8-8- 10-6 but no better......if they happened to hit that Magic of this years O and last years D they are a SB contender....that didnt happen this teams a probable-possible playoff team early out because the D SUCKS...by next week today they will be 4-2 next weeks game Bills lose by 20+

Tremaine was out there looking like Risto. I wonder what his corsi was tonight.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

That starts with his coaches putting him in his natural role...ive been saying edmunds needs to slide to the olb and he would be a playmaker

You're gonna get "this D needs a Keulucy type" responses but that isn't true. The Panthers just happened to be lucky enough to draft a player of his caliber, which rarely comes along. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeldon actually had 7 carries for 52 yards and he rides the pine every week.

Our run game is still very very suspect.  If it has to be unconventional then TJ might be worth a better look? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I am still really confused how Roger Goodell has yet to make a public statement on the Titans but told the CBS crew that Tennessee did nothing wrong. 

Their GM admitted they weren’t wearing masks properly. Their players admitted guilt in some way, shape or form when it came to practicing when the facility was shut down and they were told not to gather. 

It doesn’t change the fact we sucked tonight, but all of a sudden the NFL is making the Titans out to be an underdog who fought through all kinds of unintentional adversity. 

It was self inflicted and now it’s being swept under the rug. 

Listening to that crap was unbelievable.

20 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Absolutely disgusting performance. Injuries or not, defense is terrible. Edmunds is not a starting Linebacker, Beane screwed up with not getting pass rushers, no number 2 CB.

zero rushing game against the worst rushing defense in the league. Singletary is too slow. 

and man oh man I hope Allen doesn’t come back to earth or we’re in big trouble. Looked more like the old josh tonight .

and the coaching staff? Horrible. Zero adjustments 

Absolutely disgusting performance. Injuries or not, defense is terrible. Edmunds is not a starting Linebacker, Beane screwed up with not getting pass rushers, no number 2 CB.

zero rushing game against the worst rushing defense in the league. Singletary is too slow. 

and man oh man I hope Allen doesn’t come back to earth or we’re in big trouble. Looked more like the old josh tonight .

and the coaching staff? Horrible. Zero adjustments 

No, it looked like last years receivers dropping everything, running wrong routes. Bad interception, but really his first pick of the season...

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

He needs to play the Lorax role. Off the edge, stunting etc... but great ability to drop in coverage....

His instinct and ability to get small and shoot the gap just isn’t part of his game.

I agree in so much as it feels like a square peg in a round hole right now.

...but I also have to remind myself that this guy is extremely young. His brain is literally still maturing. For his age, he has an amazing head on his shoulders and has developed some great habits that are going to go a long way for him.

(Additional hot take) I am just not ready to give up on Edmunds in the middle. There has got to be a way to get more out of him. Most of my ire lays with the coaching staff on this one.

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

22, ok I’m ok with that. Honestly I’m just sick that we gave this coach an extension before we saw how he did against a tougher schedule this year 

I hope that McD would take over the D reigns before he'd let Frazier be the obligatory firing.  He owes that to the owners players and fans

3 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

You're gonna get "this D needs a Keulucy type" responses but that isn't true. The Panthers just happened to be lucky enough to draft a player of his caliber, which rarely comes along. 

Luke was one of the best LB's I've ever watched...

If we can get one of those it would be great!!! 😁

• Like (+1) 1

I suppose the worst part is the ol' internets - gotta stay away for a bit (except this board).

Too many, "there it is - they're the same ol' Bills.  Knew the Pats would win the division."

One bad game. I didn't see much tonight to truly alarm me - our D isn't great, but it's better w/ Tre & the Cookie.  And it just needs to be good enough.