Postgame Thread: Bills at Titans

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Eh, even the early 90s Bills teams had the occasional loss like this.  If we lose big to KC as well then I’ll start to be concerned.

Kelly and Co got absolutely destroyed once a year by Pittsburg or KC and STILL went to the Super Bowl.
   This is still a work in progress but I agree the D needs some work and pass rush is a major concern.

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Okay boys, the Purge is on. Have at it. I know some of you haven't vented in a month.

The NFL cheated us...

The Titans are cheaters...

Trannyhill shouldn't be allowed to play like Josh Allen without getting smacked every play

It's past my bedtime...

Wah...

Bah, Humbug

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Well, glad that's over. Hopefully, this is the sh*tkicking the defense needs to get it's act together. It seems difficult to convince McDermott that problems exist, but once he seems to get over the hump, he's generally pretty good at resolving them. 

I would like to believe that but the D has been ass all year and the O just made us gloss over it with their performance.  This team has serious weaknesses unfortunately.

Seriously what’s wrong with Tre White and John Brown?

Why is Murphy on this team? Murphy and Hughes have been great guys on this team. But this is their last year. DE is #1 priority this off season. 

Maybe it is time for Edmunds to play Lorax’s role and get a real thumper in the middle that has more instinctive play ability. CB is 1B priority....

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

One play change this game: Titans conversion of 3rd and 19 in the 2nd quarter. A mirror of the Houston playoff game last year. .... why so passive when you have a chance to stomp them? .... that play epitomized the Bills this game, passive and unable to execute. 

that and the defensive red zone timeout that always leads to a TD to the other team.

Those are glaringly big weaknesses this staff has not been able to fix on defense 

Defense - Awful. No need to further explain this. Has been pretty bad in the previous games but this was unacceptable.

Special teams - A couple of good punts, but Roberts fumbled and Titans had a really long punt return.

Offense - Not very good, but not the main reason we lost. looked much worse than previous games though.

This game was like a really foul bowel movement. Get it all out at once and then start anew, fresh and hungry. So many unnecessary blunders. Penalties, fumbles, wrong routes, interceptions, drops. They all looked like graduates from clown college today.

I also don't understand how that last TD could stand. Didn't even think it was close.

If Josh gets his mojo and John Brown back the game against the Chiefs might set some sort of scoring record.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just as a reminder. Josh Norman and Taron Johnson have no business starting in the NFL. AJ Klein and Dodson are backups for a reason. 

Bills D actually did a nice job on Henry.  But the struggles against Brown, Jonnu and Tannehill were predictable. 

the only real disappointment defensively was the play of the DEs, which I thought was terrible in a mental mistakes kind of way