Will Mitt Romney Endorse Joe Biden For President?

Tiberius

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why all the focus on Kamala? A women of color is a better target for exciting the base? 

Triggered! 

image.jpeg.5f5320e74ba2bbf39de54ae397d3cfb2.jpeg

I see 3rd Chair "liked" you giving me an award that normally the Left gets. I guess he couldn't respond to my response to him above other than his usual bs.. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

9 minutes ago, SoTier said:

There was a former George W Bush staffer/advisor on a CNN show a couple of nights ago who said he thought that GWB would endorse Biden.   That would have a much bigger impact than a Romney endorsement IMO.

Seriously, do you people have any standards at all? 

GWB was exposed to the liberal Dem voter as a war criminal and president who sent young people to die for oil.  Barracks trashed him quite effectively, though thereafter he and Shell-Belle closed up to him quite nicely.  Apparently all was forgiven for the war for oil spectacle.  

DJT rolled over GWBs low energy brother Jeb “Paint Dry” Bush for the nomination and nary an R voter cared.  The conservaworld had had enough Bush, as odd as that is to say out loud.  Enough dynasties. Enough entitlement. Enough Hillary’s hubby was a President so of course she should be as well!  

I would not be remotely surprise to see W the Bush endorse Biden.  It would make no difference at all.  

I’m just surprised you think the Drain the Swamp crowd would be moved by a major swamp move like that. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I see 3rd Chair "liked" you giving me an award that normally the Left gets. I guess he couldn't respond to my response to him above. 

Don't get hung up on likes 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

GWB was exposed to the liberal Dem voter as a war criminal and president who sent young people to die for oil.  Barracks trashed him quite effectively, though thereafter he and Shell-Belle closed up to him quite nicely.  Apparently all was forgiven for the war for oil spectacle.  

DJT rolled over GWBs low energy brother Jeb “Paint Dry” Bush for the nomination and nary an R voter cared.  The conservaworld had had enough Bush, as odd as that is to say out loud.  Enough dynasties. Enough entitlement. Enough Hillary’s hubby was a President so of course she should be as well!  

I would not be remotely surprise to see W the Bush endorse Biden.  It would make no difference at all.  

I’m just surprised you think the Drain the Swamp crowd would be moved by a major swamp move like that. 

GWB was a two term prez though. Trump is looking like a one term loser. He will always be remembered as a guy not good enough for two terms. 

He's a loser 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Harry's man. Harry's.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm not talking about the "Drain the Swamp" crowd because they're enamored of Covid Donnie's macho facade.  I'm talking about the many Republicans and right leaning Independents who may not vote at all rather than vote for Biden unless they have a reason to do so.  GWB's endorsement might bring them out -- and save some Reps and Senators in tight races.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Don't get hung up on likes 

GWB was a two term prez though. Trump is looking like a one term loser. He will always be remembered as a guy not good enough for two terms. 

He's a loser 

Trump will be remembered as the worst POTUS ever, not simply not up to the job or incompetent or corrupt but all three plus also a wannabe dictator who tried to undermine the electoral process.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I'm not talking about the "Drain the Swamp" crowd because they're enamored of Covid Donnie's macho facade.  I'm talking about the many Republicans and right leaning Independents who may not vote at all rather than vote for Biden unless they have a reason to do so.  GWB's endorsement might bring them out -- and save some Reps and Senators in tight races.

Sure. W Bush is the Brad Pitt of politics.  

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe he can throw like $10k or $20k at “Deranged Rhino” to work a Utah Jazz message board to convince Internet randos to vote for him.  That was your theory with this place.  A good spot to work McKean and Potter Counties in PA for Trump, you believe.  And we wonder why you fall for the Trump hoaxes!

With that positive attitude you have, you might work your way up to second chair in 35-40 years!

Keep the dream alive!!!

43 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Trump will be remembered as the worst POTUS ever, not simply not up to the job or incompetent or corrupt but all three plus also a wannabe dictator who tried to undermine the electoral process.

At least he is doing to the GOP what he has done with all other organizations, businesses and associates who have trusted him, driving it into the ground 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s funny Deek, I totally missed that part of it.  I was focused on the fact that the dem candidate for prez couldn’t recall the name of a former presidential candidate/current Senator AND what race he was in in a 24 hour period. 

I’m wondering if the enthusiastic stumpers for Biden like @transplantbillsfan  support religious bigotry as well as racial intolerance? 

Mountain GIF - YouMadeAMountainOutOfAMolehill Mountain Drama - Discover &  Share GIFs

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe he can throw like $10k or $20k at “Deranged Rhino” to work a Utah Jazz message board to convince Internet randos to vote for him.  That was your theory with this place.  A good spot to work McKean and Potter Counties in PA for Trump, you believe.  And we wonder why you fall for the Trump hoaxes!

You seem very ill and fatigued.  Some time off from here would do you some good.