Will Mitt Romney Endorse Joe Biden For President?

Tiberius

43 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t support Trump, ergo I do not support a crooked, racist, and sexist candidate.   Also, the Mueller report did not exonerate Trump with respect to obstruction of justice.  FYI. 

Tim Apple says hi.  

Almost as bad as calling someone Tim Apple.  

Good point.  He would have been better off yelling, interrupting, spouting conspiracy theories, and suggesting that his political rivals should be incarcerated.  That would have been a much better plan.  Hoax. 

Biden yelled, interrupted, guffawed and generally dickwadded his way through the Biden-Eddie Munster VP debate several years ago.  The fact that he was unable to play the game he played so well is on him and his debate prep team.  

As for Trump and his obvious  fruit bigotry, well played.  Apples everywhere are rightly outraged, of this I am sure. 

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Biden yelled, interrupted, guffawed and generally dickwadded his way through the Biden-Eddie Munster VP debate several years ago.  The fact that he was unable to play the game he played so well is on him and his debate prep team.  

As for Trump and his obvious  fruit bigotry, well played.  Apples everywhere are rightly outraged, of this I am sure. 

Oh, you think Biden was as bad as Trump was in the debate? lol 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

The end justifies the means. That's why they set up the bogus Russian collusion. They have no morals. What I don't understand is why do the lefties on here support such a crooked, racist, sexist candidate?

this is politics. winning is all that matters and no party gives a damn how they get there. Rs are just as bad as Ds. same goes for me in canada, couple more parties hanging around but they all would do anything to win.

winners get to do things, losers get to do nothing, when that is what is on the line strategy says win first be moral later

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you think Biden was as bad as Trump was in the debate? lol 

I think Biden has no idea how to handle an opponent who followed his own debate strategy.  I think Biden 4 to 8 years ago would have been up to the challenge, at least insofar as his bravado would carry him through.  

Watching him lose his temper at times, look befuddled at others as he tried to handle the onslaught was pathetic.  

For what it’s worth, I don’t like that style of debating. I didn’t like the Trump approach personally, thought Biden a total douche during the Ryan debate, but the game is played the way the game is played.  If Biden can’t handle it he should be playing pinochle at the adult day care facility. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t support Trump, ergo I do not support a crooked, racist, and sexist candidate.   Also, the Mueller report did not exonerate Trump with respect to obstruction of justice.  FYI. 

Tim Apple says hi.  

Almost as bad as calling someone Tim Apple.  

Good point.  He would have been better off yelling, interrupting, spouting conspiracy theories, and suggesting that his political rivals should be incarcerated.  That would have been a much better plan.  Hoax. 

Hoax.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Tell us oh exalted one, do prosecutors normally exonerate a person when they fail to indict that person? Also, Mueller actually exonerated Trump on the collusion/conspiracy. Is that out of the normal? Since prosecutors can generally indict something as innocent as a ham sandwich does that mean that Trump must have been squeaky clean? Before you hang your hat on Mueller's job being that of investigating Trump and recommending indictment or not instead of actually doing the indictment himself, I am aware of the distinction. 3rd Chair, ever showing people why he deserves the title of 3rd Chair. 

• Like (+1) 1

When Joe Biden heard that Mitt Romney has endorsed him for President his initial response was "who is Mitt Romney"?  And later stated "Oh, I remember now, he's that moron from Utah". 

When told of this Romney said "it doesn't matter if Joe remembers who I am or not or if he doesn't know the difference between a Mormon and a moron".  "Because what I'm really doing is endorsing Kamala Harris for President because once Joe wins he's going to be declared mentally insane through Nancy Pelosi's new law she's pushing and Kamala will be President stating in February".     

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think Biden has no idea how to handle an opponent who followed his own debate strategy.  I think Biden 4 to 8 years ago would have been up to the challenge, at least insofar as his bravado would carry him through.  

Watching him lose his temper at times, look befuddled at others as he tried to handle the onslaught was pathetic.  

For what it’s worth, I don’t like that style of debating. I didn’t like the Trump approach personally, thought Biden a total douche during the Ryan debate, but the game is played the way the game is played.  If Biden can’t handle it he should be playing pinochle at the adult day care facility. 

Trump bombed the debate, that's the only story out of that debate. 

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tell us oh exalted one, do prosecutors normally exonerate a person when they fail to indict that person? Also, Mueller actually exonerated Trump on the collusion/conspiracy. Is that out of the normal? Since prosecutors can generally indict something as innocent as a ham sandwich does that mean that Trump must have been squeaky clean? Before you hang your hat on Mueller's job being that of investigating Trump and recommending indictment or not instead of actually doing the indictment himself, I am aware of the distinction. 3rd Chair, ever showing people why he deserves the title of 3rd Chair. 

This is why you’re on the Nasty Woman list.  I’m sorry you’re so angry.  I hope you aren’t triggered.  Have a nice day! 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When Joe Biden heard that Mitt Romney has endorsed him for President his initial response was "who is Mitt Romney"?  And later stated "Oh, I remember now, he's that moron from Utah". 

When told of this Romney said "it doesn't matter if Joe remembers who I am or not or if he doesn't know the difference between a Mormon and a moron".  "Because what I'm really doing is endorsing Kamala Harris for President because once Joe wins he's going to be declared mentally insane through Nancy Pelosi's new law she's pushing and Kamala will be President stating in February".     

Why all the focus on Kamala? A women of color is a better target for exciting the base? 

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Triggered! 

image.jpeg.5f5320e74ba2bbf39de54ae397d3cfb2.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And Biden calls the POTUS a clown and tells him to shut up.   I guess Romney chose his poison.  Good for him.  

Actually Covid Donnie is a sick caricature of a clown.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would acknowledge that is the “Dick and Jane” version that appeals to a certain subset of the voting bloc.  

If Trump had acted presidential in any way, the debate wouldn't have mattered, but he just showed to the world his blatant contempt for the whole process 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Is this a real thread and does Romney endorsing (if at this point in time) Biden matter to anybody?  I doubt that it matters to the OP.  As has been said Romney has to win re-election in Utah which puts him at odds with the DNC national agenda.

Maybe he can throw like $10k or $20k at “Deranged Rhino” to work a Utah Jazz message board to convince Internet randos to vote for him.  That was your theory with this place.  A good spot to work McKean and Potter Counties in PA for Trump, you believe.  And we wonder why you fall for the Trump hoaxes!

Edited by SectionC3

There was a former George W Bush staffer/advisor on a CNN show a couple of nights ago who said he thought that GWB would endorse Biden.   That would have a much bigger impact than a Romney endorsement IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was trying to be polite,  but I think you missed it because you’re in the “Dick and Jane” crowd. 

I'm just saying Trump was a disaster in the debate and you are throwing out smoke. All you people do that. "They were both bad" Or other rot. 

Trump really sucks. Bad person. Bad president. Terrible businessman. A criminal 

• Like (+1) 1