Will Mitt Romney Endorse Joe Biden For President?

Tiberius

Sure looks like he might be heading in that direction, seriously criticizing Trump and then quietly praising the steady nature of Biden. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/politics/mitt-romney-trump-pelosi-kamala-harris-attacks/index.html

Washington (CNN)Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah on Tuesday issued a strong rebuke of the current tone of American politics saying they have become "a vile, vituperative, hate-filled morass" and roundly criticizing President Donald Trump for several of his recent comments which included insulting Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris.

"I'm troubled by our politics, as it has moved away from spirited debate to a vile, vituperative, hate-filled morass that is unbecoming of any free nation -- let alone the birthplace of modern democracy," Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, wrote in a statement in which he also called out Democrats for their own behavior and rhetoric.
"The President calls the Democratic vice presidential candidate 'a monster;' he repeatedly labels the speaker of the house 'crazy;' he calls for the Justice Department to put the prior president in jail; he attacks the governor of Michigan on the very day a plot is discovered to kidnap her," the statement

He noted that although Democrats have launched their own attacks, Joe Biden, the party's presidential nominee, "refuses to stoop as low as others." Romney has not endorsed a candidate for president and said in his statement he has "stayed quiet with the approach of the election."

I hope a Trump cultist complains that this is CNN 😂 😆 😝 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure looks like he might be heading in that direction, seriously criticizing Trump and then quietly praising the steady nature of Biden. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/politics/mitt-romney-trump-pelosi-kamala-harris-attacks/index.html

Washington (CNN)Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah on Tuesday issued a strong rebuke of the current tone of American politics saying they have become "a vile, vituperative, hate-filled morass" and roundly criticizing President Donald Trump for several of his recent comments which included insulting Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris.

"I'm troubled by our politics, as it has moved away from spirited debate to a vile, vituperative, hate-filled morass that is unbecoming of any free nation -- let alone the birthplace of modern democracy," Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, wrote in a statement in which he also called out Democrats for their own behavior and rhetoric.
"The President calls the Democratic vice presidential candidate 'a monster;' he repeatedly labels the speaker of the house 'crazy;' he calls for the Justice Department to put the prior president in jail; he attacks the governor of Michigan on the very day a plot is discovered to kidnap her," the statement

He noted that although Democrats have launched their own attacks, Joe Biden, the party's presidential nominee, "refuses to stoop as low as others." Romney has not endorsed a candidate for president and said in his statement he has "stayed quiet with the approach of the election."

Hoax

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And Biden calls the POTUS a clown and tells him to shut up.   I guess Romney chose his poison.  Good for him.  

Edited by Chef Jim

Biden calls Romney ‘the Mormon’ guy and this is still an election? Come on Man! Can you imagine if Trump, or any Republican, had said that? Biden is a closet prejudiced arse! He’s proven it time and time and time again. Enough with the charade already. This has to end!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Biden calls Romney ‘the Mormon’ guy and this is still an election? Come on Man! Can you imagine if Trump, or any Republican, had said that? Biden is a closet prejudiced arse! He’s proven it time and time and time again. Enough with the charade already. This has to end!

It’s funny Deek, I totally missed that part of it.  I was focused on the fact that the dem candidate for prez couldn’t recall the name of a former presidential candidate/current Senator AND what race he was in in a 24 hour period. 

I’m wondering if the enthusiastic stumpers for Biden like @transplantbillsfan  support religious bigotry as well as racial intolerance? 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s funny Deek, I totally missed that part of it.  I was focused on the fact that the dem candidate for prez couldn’t recall the name of a former presidential candidate/current Senator AND what race he was in in a 24 hour period. 

I’m wondering if the enthusiastic stumpers for Biden like @transplantbillsfan  support religious bigotry as well as racial intolerance? 

Biden is a pig. This is nowhere near the first time he’s made a religious or ethnic slur in a public statement. These Freudian slips happen way to often and show where his heart’s really at. It’s impossible for me to understand what the Left is willing to overlook all for the Holy Grail of Socialized Medicine. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Biden is a pig. This is nowhere near the first time he’s made a religious or ethnic slur in a public statement. These Freudian slips happen way to often and show where his heart’s really at. It’s impossible for me to understand what the Left is willing to overlook all for the Holy Grail of Socialized Medicine. 

The end justifies the means. That's why they set up the bogus Russian collusion. They have no morals. What I don't understand is why do the lefties on here support such a crooked, racist, sexist candidate?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

The end justifies the means. That's why they set up the bogus Russian collusion. They have no morals. What I don't understand is why do the lefties on here support such a crooked, racist, sexist candidate?

See my last comment. At this point in American history the Left is solely focused on one objective: universal healthcare. Everything else pales in comparison.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

I don’t support Trump, ergo I do not support a crooked, racist, and sexist candidate.   Also, the Mueller report did not exonerate Trump with respect to obstruction of justice.  FYI. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tim Apple says hi.  

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Almost as bad as calling someone Tim Apple.  

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

"Shut up, you clown." Biden's way of bringing the country together.

Good point.  He would have been better off yelling, interrupting, spouting conspiracy theories, and suggesting that his political rivals should be incarcerated.  That would have been a much better plan.  Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1