How long before CBS shows the Home-Run Throw Forward replay?

How long before CBS shows the Home Run Throw Forward Replay?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How long before CBS shows the Home Run Throw Forward Replay?

• Pre-game
    • 1st QTR
    • 2nd QTR
    • 3rd QTR
    • 4th QTR
    • Post-game
    • FUGM (it's not an acronym, it's a way of life)

I would also like to point out and applaud your usage of the correct name of this play. It is and will always be Home Run Throw Forward. Miracles are for Jesus and the 1980 Olympic hockey team. Blown calls are the NFL.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm sorry, I realize I might have to turn in my 57 year old Bills fan card for saying this, but that was a legal play.  The ball did not go forward.  I caught the replay of that playoff game (the one where Wilson had Phillips play Rob Johnson instead of Doug Flutie) a few nights ago.  Not only was it a legal play, but the Bills were to blame.  The three Bills on the far right of the kickoff defense team all left their lanes and collapsed to the middle of the field when the ball went there.  None of them stayed home where they could have easily disrupted the pass across the field and saved the day.

I told a friend before that game that whichever team won would be going to the SB.  I was right.  Unfortunately it wasn't us. 

That game was a tremendous defensive battle. The Bills had a great defense.  AND they had Moulds and Price, keeping Andre Reed on the bench.  AND they had Antowain Smith keeping Thurman Thomas on the bench, until Thomas did play and then got hurt.  They had a huge offensive line.  And that defense...maybe the best the Bills ever had.  The talent was all there. 

If the Bills had done their job on that play, and if Wilson had stayed out of the QB decision, the Bills would have won, and would have gone to the SB, and I think they would have won that game with that defense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Utah John said:

I'm sorry, I realize I might have to turn in my 57 year old Bills fan card for saying this, but that was a legal play.  The ball did not go forward.  I caught the replay of that playoff game (the one where Wilson had Phillips play Rob Johnson instead of Doug Flutie) a few nights ago.  Not only was it a legal play, but the Bills were to blame.  The three Bills on the far right of the kickoff defense team all left their lanes and collapsed to the middle of the field when the ball went there.  None of them stayed home where they could have easily disrupted the pass across the field and saved the day.

I told a friend before that game that whichever team won would be going to the SB.  I was right.  Unfortunately it wasn't us. 

That game was a tremendous defensive battle. The Bills had a great defense.  AND they had Moulds and Price, keeping Andre Reed on the bench.  AND they had Antowain Smith keeping Thurman Thomas on the bench, until Thomas did play and then got hurt.  They had a huge offensive line.  And that defense...maybe the best the Bills ever had.  The talent was all there. 

If the Bills had done their job on that play, and if Wilson had stayed out of the QB decision, the Bills would have won, and would have gone to the SB, and I think they would have won that game with that defense.

I've posted actual proof of it being a legal lateral, and was literally told by posters "Don't care what your proof shows, my eyes saw otherwise".  Some will just never get over it and move on (as the OP shows).

44 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

One thing I hate about playing the Titians in Nayshveel is the dreaded Home Run Throw Forward replay.  Watching that still makes my blood boil and want to throw things at the TV.  So when do they stick it to us?

There should be an expiration date on that! 

Hey, if we show wings getting tossed, you might get hungry. We show Niagara Falls and you may want to pee. Show the Illegal Forward Pass and my blood pressure rises precipitously and I want to vomit. These natural responses are not equivalent and present a real heath hazard!  😡

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1