Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, stevewin said:

1) Ignore Covid rules

2) Get healthy 2 weeks rest

3) Play the Bills in your Covid den

I think it’s more about just coming out and pushing us around. I’m not sure what covid has to do with the way we are playing. The Titans have anything they want on offense with zero resistance or pass rush. And Josh looks like he did in the second half of the Houston game

The talent level is not as high on this team as we (I) made it out to be.  Milano is good, but not great, edmunds is looking trash, dl has depth but no difference makers, zero depth at cb, and te and rb ain't great either. Oline is average

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not only have the Titans received zero punishment for blatantly disregarding the rules, the announcers are making them out as heroes and every marginal call goes their way.  

Same thing happened in baseball. The Marlins and Cardinals were lauded as some underdog story because they caused an outbreak by going to a strip club and a Nelly concert respectively. 

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This defense is not good. Injuries or not, they have sucked all year. Fraizer needs to be removed from play calling. This is embarrassing on national tv. Nobody will be speaking highly of the Bills for a while. It’s a shame. Come up small in a big spot again. That’s why we get what we get reputation wise 

At full strength I feel they're very good on the back 7. But the front 4 is not good and generate no kind of pressure at all.

• Like (+1) 1