Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 1st Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

How many of the pass rushers are out because it seems like all of them. 

Not what I was referring to, but I’ll play: none. We have had a fair pass rush all year. What’s different?

It’s been clear the O is not clicking. Still a half to play. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

The real difference right now is the INT off of Roberts hands. That was an easy TD. Otherwise the game is basically even.

What game are you watching? This game is not even. One team was prepared and the other team was totally unprepared. The Titans so far look to be the more dominant team right now. 

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It’s not so much that we’re losing that bothers me...we’re going to lose some games at some point...it’s more that this is just a horrific defense. I have no confidence ever that they’re going to come up with a big stop.

they are missing Milano very badly.   and not having Tre White has exposed the back side with the slow safeties.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We just dont have the horses on defense to stop these guys, between the injuries and all the guys who arent here from last year its going to be a long night unless McDermott figures something out.

Need to use McKenzie more in place of Brown.

Need to get back to air raid, we just cant run the ball and continuing to try is just going to slow us down.

Beasley been MIA.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Ummmmm, ok. They are a middling D, not terrible. I might add that were 4-0 and still have a chance in this game. 

But, by all means, say we suck! Good luck with that. 😃

Not gonna lie, they have been pretty bad this year

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No one is giving up. But we need to figure out their offense if we want to catch up. 

But you knew this was coming. We weren't going to roll everybody.

Yes. The Bills were always goong to lose at least three games and possibly six given the brutal schedule.