PFT’s Week Six power rankings*

1. Seahawks (No. 2; 5-0): The Seahawks have made it to 5-0 for the first time ever. Far more importantly, they’ve made it back to No. 1.

2. Bills (No. 3; 4-0): Whether they hold this spot depends on whether they can win in Tennessee. If they win big enough, could they leapfrog Seattle?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/13/pfts-week-six-power-rankings-3/

*The rankings will be revised after tonight's game

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

1. Seahawks (No. 2; 5-0): The Seahawks have made it to 5-0 for the first time ever. Far more importantly, they’ve made it back to No. 1.

2. Bills (No. 3; 4-0): Whether they hold this spot depends on whether they can win in Tennessee. If they win big enough, could they leapfrog Seattle?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/13/pfts-week-six-power-rankings-3/

I’ve been hurt so many times before... 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the seahawks defense is on pace to allow the most yards in nfl history.  gonna be tough to keep winning that way.

Almost seems as though this is what the NFL wants: shoot out after shoot out. 

On the positive side for us is we have an O that can hang. 

I find this comment pretty suspect:

4. Chiefs (previously No. 1; 4-1): They’re vulnerable when playing opponents that don’t have their full attention.

In what world does anyone think the Chiefs simply didn't give enough attention to playing a division rival who was on the ropes? 

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

body-is-ready.gif

Or this....

Hans Gruber GIF - Hans Gruber Rickmam - Discover & Share GIFs | Alan  rickman, Hans gruber, Alan rickman gif

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Tonight's game is massively important. 5-0 is a nice start but winning tonight would also put the Bills in position to be in a commanding lead for the number one seed (and now the only bye.) If the Bills can beat the Titans they can go into that KC game with a one game lead over all 3 other division leaders and the chance to take a 2 game lead over KC and the tiebreaker over both KC and the Titans. 

Going 6-0 would put the Bills in a massive position to take the bye with a one game lead over Baltimore (or two games if they were to lose next week) for the one seed and 2 games over KC. But none of that can happen if they don't take care of the Titans tonight. So fatten up get to 5-0 against the Covids. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Having seen the Seahawks' terrible defense and Packers' average one, I would put the Pack at #1, Chiefs at #2 and Seattle at #3. After the Bills win today, Bills should be #3 

32 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Almost seems as though this is what the NFL wants: shoot out after shoot out. 

On the positive side for us is we have an O that can hang. 

And if the defense works itself into last year and the previous year before that's form? For the rest of the league it's

File:Earth Hour - Lights out (2008).gif - Wikimedia Commons

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

the seahawks defense is on pace to allow the most yards in nfl history.  gonna be tough to keep winning that way.

I agree. 

I don't think the B ills are the #1 team in the league, but I doubt Seattle is.   Defense wins championships; Seattle's defense isn't nearly good, and the Bills aren't there yet, either. 

I'm really interested in whether we'll see defensive improvement tonight. 

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Really? Even after the Chiefs lost to the Raiders, and almost lost to the Pats and Chargers? 

Nobody goes 16-0, so the best team in the league is going to have losses, and they are going to have close games.  The Chiefs look really good to me. 

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

I agree. 

I don't think the B ills are the #1 team in the league, but I doubt Seattle is.   Defense wins championships; Seattle's defense isn't nearly good, and the Bills aren't there yet, either. 

Nobody goes 16-0, so the best team in the league is going to have losses, and they are going to have close games.  The Chiefs look really good to me. 

Sure, but at the end of the day, all you have to rely on is the teams' records and their quality of performances. Their record says they are worse, and the quality of their play against the Chargers and Pats dictates that they are not the powerhouses they are propped up to be. 

11 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I agree. 

16-0 has happened.  This might actually be a year that it happens again honestly.  It takes incredible luck, but this season more than any in the past will be predicated on luck.  Injuries are always a concern, with the lack of a preseason, more are bound to happen.  Covid infections have already dropped one top QB out of a big game, it’s possible a good team like the Seahawks, who’s biggest rival is decimated with injuries or the Bills who look to have enough talent to score with anyone, catch all the breaks and go undefeated.  I highly doubt it, but I wouldn’t rule it out.   With the Chiefs losing one, the Titans (or Bills) will be knocked out of the ranks this week, it’s getting thin, but anything can happen!

19 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Really? Even after the Chiefs lost to the Raiders, and almost lost to the Pats and Chargers? 

Yep. "Almost" is not a loss. If their struggles against the Raiders continue for a few weeks , then they should be bumped down. But still lot of talent on that team to bump them any lower after one loss

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

16-0 has happened.  This might actually be a year that it happens again honestly.  It takes incredible luck, but this season more than any in the past will be predicated on luck.  Injuries are always a concern, with the lack of a preseason, more are bound to happen.  Covid infections have already dropped one top QB out of a big game, it’s possible a good team like the Seahawks, who’s biggest rival is decimated with injuries or the Bills who look to have enough talent to score with anyone, catch all the breaks and go undefeated.  I highly doubt it, but I wouldn’t rule it out.   With the Chiefs losing one, the Titans (or Bills) will be knocked out of the ranks this week, it’s getting thin, but anything can happen!

Pittsburgh looks really tough too

• Like (+1) 1