Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Titans have practiced 2-3 times over the last several days. I don't know why people keep saying they haven't practiced.

Perhaps the wording of not practised is incorrect, but one of those three days was just a walk-through. They haven’t had the ability to work on tackling and other key facets of the game for quite some time now. There will be inevitable rust.

1 hour ago, teef said:

sure, but a lot of us have the ability to recognize that there's been significant improvement.  you seem to be looking more for a reason to doubt allen, than having your eyes open to the growth.  it's weird.  

What? Not at all. Allen just has to keep doing it. Still a lot to prove. 

What I say doesn't matter. His play does all the talking. Keep playing like he's playing and no one can say anything negative. 

• Like (+1) 3

As the day goes on I am getting amped up. Just got invited to a watch party with fans of all different teams. Sorry can't do that, only my Bills homies allowed with me during Bills games. Don't need the negativity from the likes of other fans.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Really starting to suffer some serious withdrawal not being able to go to the Stadium. Next Monday vs Chiefs will send me over the edge. It was bad enough missing a home opener for the 1st time in 43 years but seeing how this team is coming together and looking like the real deal I need to be part of it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Damn you lucky Brits getting to see the game with that time delay! But, you neglected to mention that 73 yard pass through the air from Allen to Diggs at the beginning of the fourth quarter. My friends in Australia have already told me that one’s a great one. They have the biggest advantage. They saw this thing yesterday.

Well I didn't want to ruin ALL the fun for you guys! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I have no idea what to expect. I’m confident we’re a more talented and deeper team -and certainly healthier. But they’re undefeated with their lone loss in the last 8 games being the Conference championship. We’ve played well there in recent years, but the stands and the city were taken over by us!🤣 That’s not the case tonight. It’s a key Conference game with playoff seeding consequences, yet we’ve been forced to spit game prep between them and the champs next Monday, given Covid finagling. Will our players be able to keep the intense dual preparations separate? 🤷‍♂️Never been done before. They fly home immediately after and begin preparing for KC on a short week -all while being even more cautious of the virus! 

I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes..

Go Bills!

I too feel quite different about this game.  It's not a bad feeling. just an odd, different feeling.

I hope the Bills bring the focus and energy.  If the do, we will win.

• Like (+1) 1

https://sports.yahoo.com/gmfb-makes-bold-predictions-bills-144459595.html

'GMFB' makes bold predictions for Bills-Titans Week 5

Cant embed video  sorry 

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/gmfb-keys-for-bills-to-keep-momentum-rolling-vs-titans

'GMFB': Keys for Bills to keep momentum rolling vs. Titans

Interested to see the Titans conditioning level. They were probably having to workout on Zoom while they were out of the building but I’m sure some guys dogged those workouts. No pad practices as well. Really not sure what we’re going to see out of the Titans, think Bills should stick to their game plan the last 4 weeks of airing it out and making the Titans play catch up with Tannehill throwing with 2 of his 3 top receivers out and Browns 1st game back. Milano being out will possibly hurt the Bills against Jonnu Smith. Just excited to finally see a Bills game after all this waiting.

4 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

I expect Derrick Henry to run for 150+ .  Bills front 7 can't stop lesser backs, so Henry should go off, as he does against everyone.  Bills might only have 7 or 8 possessions tonight, so Josh will need to make the most of them as running the clock with Henry must be the Titans strategy.   Everyone will be pissing and moaning about the run defense tomorrow calling for Leslie Fraziers head.  

Except Josh Jacobs, who the Bills contained...

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Titans have practiced 2-3 times over the last several days. I don't know why people keep saying they haven't practiced.

They are probably saying that about the players on the Covid list. They have not practiced in 2 weeks, so even if they are activated today It’s not likely they would play. The others have had 2 practices. 

57 minutes ago, dubs said:

really?  Wow.  I’m really out of touch with the betting lines, that’s shocking to me. Tenn is undefeated and was a half away from the SB last year. Plus they are at home (whatever that’s worth these days). 

New...Day! GIFS! - Album on Imgur

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Tennessee will have a simple game plan.  Run run play action.  Only thing that worries me in this game is Buffalo is usually a poor tackling team and Henry killing us.  

If you can get him going laterally then he's not that hard to stop. We have to be gap disciplined and try to make him bounce everything. If that happens we can contain him. 

• Like (+1) 1