Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

21 minutes ago, eball said:

Actually his 33rd, but who's counting?

Fact doesn't matter here. If Josh plays good, he'll wait until he plays good vs Chiefs. If we beat them, it will be Patriots. Then Patriots again to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Then playoffs. And so on.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Process said:

Can they be taken off today or are they out for sure? That's a good list. 

42 minutes ago, scribo said:

Nashville sports radio reporting the Titans players still  on the COVID19-Reserve list are: 

DL Jeffery Simmons
WR Cory Davis
WR Adam Humphries
WR Cameron Batson
DB Kristian Fulton

They will be taken off an hour before the game and ready to play.

3 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I hate to say it I have a bad feeling about this game tonight

I dont. I fully expect us to handle them. We are the better team in every facet of the game, and they have had two practices in 14 days (official practices that is). They wont be ready for us. Id think we were gonna handle them even if they didnt have covid and no practices, add that in and we roll them. 31-16. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, die hard bills fan said:

They will be taken off an hour before the game and ready to play.

Total garbage if this turns out to be true. Under the circumstances by which this game has been delayed and the manner in which the Titans have flouted the COVID protocols, keeping players on the COVID list until the last minute would be unacceptable gamesmanship.  Still, I would not be surprised by it, nor by the league's inability to prevent it.  

• Like (+1) 1

I feel great about tonight. We are not the same offense that played in Nashville last year. If any coach keeps us level headed through this fiasco is Mcd. 

the Titans have barely practiced in two weeks, will have key players missing. I’d be surprised considering their situation that they just walk into the field and look like an Nfl team. We will see a steady source of Henry I’m sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh Allen's 1st chance to show the world he's for real. Everyone will be watching. 

If you wait long enough I'm sure Allen will have a bad game.  Hell it might be tonight.  But based on what I'm hearing from the multitude of Bengals & Browns fans down here in Cincinnati (yes there are Browns fans here mostly in the northern suburbs)  Allen has already shown the football world he's for real. 

Two years ago all I heard from these people was how inaccurate Allen was and that he wasn't a real QB.  The term "trash" was used a lot to describe him.  Today, EVERYONE I know down here says he's one of the best young QB's in the NFL.  That they can't believe how much better he's gotten.

For a lot of them it was the Thanksgiving Cowboys game that turned their heads.  They actually believed Allen couldn't hit a receiver.  So when they saw him dissect the Dallas D they came away very impressed.  The other game that got these folks on the Allen train was the Steelers game. They knew from experience how tough it was to play in Pittsburgh when the Steelers are fielding a dominating D.  Allen acquit himself well that night in their eyes.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

If you wait long enough I'm sure Allen will have a bad game.  Hell it might be tonight.  But based on what I'm hearing from the multitude of Bengals & Browns fans down here in Cincinnati (yes there are Browns fans here mostly in the northern suburbs)  Allen has already shown the football world he's for real. 

Two years ago all I heard from these people was how inaccurate Allen was and that he wasn't a real QB.  The term "trash" was used a lot to describe him.  Today, EVERYONE I know down here says he's one of the best young QB's in the NFL.  That they can't believe how much better he's gotten.

For a lot of them it was the Thanksgiving Cowboys game that turned their heads.  They actually believed Allen couldn't hit a receiver.  So when they saw him dissect the Dallas D they came away very impressed.  The other game that got these folks on the Allen train was the Steelers game. They knew from experience how tough it was to play in Pittsburgh when the Steelers are fielding a dominating D.  Allen acquit himself well that night in their eyes.

this is exactly what he's doing.  i have no idea why.  allen will absolutely have a stinker.  all qbs do, but it shouldn't negate the positive steps forward.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

i have a good feeling about this game... not sure if we’ll squeak by or blow them out, but we’ll win.  We have a better roster and better coaching staff, plus we’ve had quite a few practices since early last week to prepare for them.

• Like (+1) 1