Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Do what? Allen has a lot to prove still. 

sure, but a lot of us have the ability to recognize that there's been significant improvement.  you seem to be looking more for a reason to doubt allen, than having your eyes open to the growth.  it's weird.  

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I’m on here all the time, but has there been any updates on Allen’s left shoulder? I have heard nothing about it. I know it didn’t seem serious, just curious. 

not on injury report and he practiced all week

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Its at times like this where I wish we still had Shaq to prove Lewan is a fake tough guy once again. 

In all seriousness though, AJ Brown does concern me. The nice thing is they really don't have a WR2 due to Covid. I think you will see a lot of double teams on Brown as well as a focus on Jonnu and just hope whoever is WR2 doesn't have a career game. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

28-20 Buffalo.  It’s really not that close.  Late field goals and garbage time for TN.  VEGAS LINE I think post3d was 53, and the Bills by 3.5.  Should be fun especially if the Bills come out fast and make it 14-0 to start.  Opponents have racking up almost 400 yards of offense against their team the last couple of weeks.

Line opened at -8 and has dropped to -3.5. 

Curious...