Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

Don’t ignore the fact that the Titans have been laughed at and mocked for two weeks. That could unite them and the Bills could see a motivated Titans team.

Should be a fun one, this week is a huge test for the Bills. Two playoff teams in one week. 

I expect Derrick Henry to run for 150+ .  Bills front 7 can't stop lesser backs, so Henry should go off, as he does against everyone.  Bills might only have 7 or 8 possessions tonight, so Josh will need to make the most of them as running the clock with Henry must be the Titans strategy.   Everyone will be pissing and moaning about the run defense tomorrow calling for Leslie Fraziers head.  

5 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

I expect Derrick Henry to run for 150+ .  Bills front 7 can't stop lesser backs, so Henry should go off, as he does against everyone.  Bills might only have 7 or 8 possessions tonight, so Josh will need to make the most of them as running the clock with Henry must be the Titans strategy.   Everyone will be pissing and moaning about the run defense tomorrow calling for Leslie Fraziers head.  

How many times has he actually done that though? Has he done it this year even? Bills could lose this game for sure but forecasting a career day for Henry seems odd to me. 

Just now, CorkScrewHill said:

The Titans are looking to use Practice Squad guys and DBs at WR tonight .. that should allow us to stack the box on them

https://www.espn.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/30268/ryan-tannehill-will-lead-depleted-titans-passing-game-against-bills

Being able to throw the kitchen sink at Henry is key to this game. We really need White for this but I don't suppose we will know if he is playing for sure for about 9 hours.

10 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

How many times has he actually done that though? Has he done it this year even? Bills could lose this game for sure but forecasting a career day for Henry seems odd to me. 

Please don’t feed the

45BF73D6-04A2-401E-A2B7-4FF766CD3869.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Just home from work and 3 beers in.

Let's get nuts!

We’ll let you know what happens in the game 🥴

26 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

How about the Covid run D? They’ve allowed 498 rushing yards in 3 games and 5.8 YPC. I’m sure they are better now though after two practices in 2 weeks and losing their best DL. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1