Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, balln said:

tre white inactive more bc of virus than his back. hot take

Because Tre confides in you so that you can tell the rest of us, get a job kid...

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The last few pages of the thread have been pathetic. Josh Allen is going to have his way with them tonight. By the 4th quarter the Titans lack of conditioning will catch up to them. This sounds weird but sometimes I feel like McDermott's defense plays better when everything is going against them. He can be creative when he needs to be and I expect to see that tonight.

Bills 38

Titans 28

I hope you’re right... but I don’t believe for a second that the Titans aren’t conditioned or prepared. They got their workouts and film in one way or another... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The last few pages of the thread have been pathetic. Josh Allen is going to have his way with them tonight. By the 4th quarter the Titans lack of conditioning will catch up to them. This sounds weird but sometimes I feel like McDermott's defense plays better when everything is going against them. He can be creative when he needs to be and I expect to see that tonight.

Bills 38

Titans 28

Some just have to get over that "Bills Hurdle" of years past i guess. Teams need to be awake at night to figure out how to stop us. 

We are a top 5 team and can play with and beat anyone. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ugh, I want to watch this game.  But the negative political ads may drive me nuts.  Living on a state border we get a double dose.

mute and walk away for 30 seconds.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate hot chicken 

that tweet makes no sense

What ranch are they leaving?  Why say it belongs on hot chicken and then show an X on the bottle in the corner?

Edited by The Wiz

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Bills 38

Titans 28

This is not the Murlarkey, Jauron, Gailey, Marrone, Ryan lead Bills.  Who has the better Qb?  I think its Allen by a wide margin.  Stop Henry make Tannehill beat them.  Im with ya.  First 20 mins Titans play hard Buffalo pulls away in the second half.  Buffalo 41-17.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 4