Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Haha. I am from Central Europe, game is 1am local time, I almost can't afford to watch the game live since I have meetings in the morning, so I decided to go to bed 3 hours ago and watch the game relive in the afternoon.

But somehow I am not able to sleep at all. Damn you Bills. Win this for me!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I sense a let down tonight. Titans win 27-14. Bills offense struggles to get going. Titans force a couple turnovers. Henry goes for 150 yards. 

I’m very worried about our defense mostly. 
But we have some key pieces out on both sides of the ball. Not feeling too confident.  Seems that we’re missing a lot more talent than they are. 

I’ll be happy if we get out of this one with a W. Missing CB1 and CB2.5, OLB1, RB2. WR2. Jerked around by the league against a fired up Titans team who “thinks” they’re unnecessary villains. 

Gonna be a good one guys!

• Like (+1) 1

The last few pages of the thread have been pathetic. Josh Allen is going to have his way with them tonight. By the 4th quarter the Titans lack of conditioning will catch up to them. This sounds weird but sometimes I feel like McDermott's defense plays better when everything is going against them. He can be creative when he needs to be and I expect to see that tonight.

Bills 38

Titans 28

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3