Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Was that a nerve? I'm not the only one. Tasker has been talking about it all week as well. Says the Bills and Allen will be heavily criticized if they lose tonight. I mean, I don't know about you, but I'd rather that not happen.

I'd rather just enjoy feeling good about my team instead of a scarred panzie waiting for failure 

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

DM, no worries.  Moving on bud.  I know I ask at times things that are public, but didn’t see.  Anyway, Go Bills, and let’s kill the Music City Debacle.  I still hate them for that one.  Not just because, it ended our playoffs, but I had a National Sales Meeting the next day in Nashville.  I had to deal with those twerps for a week.  Wore my Bills visor every morning at the hotel gym.

Ouch!  What horrid timing!

Just now, stevestojan said:

Never judge a bills fan for that. 

Right you are. 

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

In preparation for this game. Game weeks start on Wednesdays...

You really don't see the difference? The Titans haven't been in pads since their last game. 

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Was that a nerve? I'm not the only one. Tasker has been talking about it all week as well. Says the Bills and Allen will be heavily criticized if they lose tonight. I mean, I don't know about you, but I'd rather that not happen.

Why in the world would they be “heavily criticized”? if they lose, they lose, move on. It’s one game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Tasker can bite my gimondulous smothersome*** left buttock.  The Bills team is missing 3 (or 4, depending on how you count) starters.  Their schedule has been screwed around, and they were put in the unprecedented position of having to simultaneously prep 2 game plans for 2 different teams.

That's a helluva disadvantage in my book.  I want them to win, but if they lose, heavy criticism comes from the ignorant.

***(or shapely and thicc, as the case may be.  but he might enjoy it then)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It sucks that some of our main guys are out but i mean

1) we have been fairly lucky compared to a lot of other teams with injuries, now more than ever we some need some unsung heroes to step up . Let's see what our boys behind the starters can do. 

2) Last year losing Smoke would be huge, Having Diggs eases the blow, still so many weapons

3)I still think it's probably the best game we could have asked for to have some guys heal up.  I have to see it to believe it because i don't think in the NFL a team  can just step onto a field for a game with 1 -2 practices plus distractions over the last 2 weeks. I think the Titans will look real rusty.

4)They are hurting possibly more at WR with no Davis and Humphries. Helps missing Tre. 

5) We got Josh!

They have Tannehill!

• Like (+1) 1

3 significant guys out. This will be a serious test of how much of a contender we can be. This is the type of adversity that you need to show you can overcome.

Tbh, Brown will be missed, but with the emergence of Davis, I'm still pretty confident in our offense.

Missing 2 of our top 3 CBs, is not good though, especially with Milano out as well. This game might end up being another shootout, but I'll take Josh over Tannehill, if that is what it does become.

Now that I've said that, it'll probably be  dreary 9-6 or something similarly daft. ;)