Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Dude. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? He hurt his knee at practice! There was a video and everything! 

As I said literally five times above, I did not know about the knee until about a half hour ago. I was being challenged by Hapless for not accounting for the previous calf issue and it's effect on his practice participation. The knee thing apparently happened on Saturday. Sheesh. And I'll man up and admit that I'm not the sort of person who spends his time reading the practice participation tea leaves. No offense to those who do, of course. They are valuable contributors to the board.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Hope he has learned to consistently catch and hold onto the ball. The talent is there, but those weaknesses are maddening. 

Let's get some of those TE sweeps going so Knox can just bowl over people. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He’s been used more as an Hback this year and his blocking has improved significantly. I could see Daboll throwing in some wrinkles tonight. He likes to show off trick plays when they are on national tv. Just dont get TOO cute.

This is my least favorite Dabol characteristic so far this year. He sometimes gets to fancy at times when I feel like they don't need to be

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's all very fair, Dave, but then why make such definitive statements "I just think it's a little weird. Brown was fine last game and I didn't hear anything all week about his status."

Again, If you don't follow the practices or look at the injury report, totally understandable, but why not ask then instead of calling it "weird" and implying it's because "not happy from Covid"? 

Know what you don't know, if you know what I mean.

How many times do I have to say "I was wrong" or "I was overspeculating" or "my bad"? Do I have to do a metaphorical walk of shame here?  Christ. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, dave mcbride said:

As I said literally five times above, I did not know about the knee until about a half hour ago. I was being challenged by Hapless for not accounting for the previous calf issue and it's effect on his practice participation. The knee thing apparently happened on Saturday. Sheesh. And I'll man up and admit that I'm not the sort of person who spends his time reading the practice participation tea leaves. No offense to those who do, of course. They are valuable contributors to the board.

Some fan you are! 

(I was just poking fun at the situation with my response by the way)

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

How many times do I have to say "I was wrong" or "I was overwalking" or "my bad"? Do I have to do a metaphorical walk of shame here?  Christ. 

OMG just watch the video already earlier this week. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

So is Simmons up? Or is he technically not an inactive because he’s unavailable on the Covid list?

Nah he has a covid-bye for this game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

As I said literally five times above, I did not know about the knee until about a half hour ago. I was being challenged by Hapless for not accounting for the previous calf issue and it's effect on his practice participation. The knee thing apparently happened on Saturday.

Knee thing Oct 8.  Thurs.  Last practice that had media.  Bills had Friday off, Saturday and whatever they did Sun and Mon were all closed.

Again, totally understandable if you don't follow, to me the thing is "know what you don't know"

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Knee thing Oct 8.  Thurs.  Last practice that had media.  Bills had Friday off, Saturday and whatever they did Sun and Mon were all closed.

Again, totally understandable if you don't follow, to me the thing is "know what you don't know"

Someone here said Saturday (Yolo, I think? Can't recall and I'm not looking it up). Anyway, whether it was Thursday or Saturday is utterly irrelevant. I didn't know, and I was alarmed by the inactive list. I overreacted. It's not like I'm constantly churning out conspiracy theories here, man!