Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

As I said three times above, I missed it. I will confess to not following the practice sessions like some here and assumed that since he played well the previous week he'd be fine. Didn't know about the knee. I had things to do this weekend and can't keep on track of every in and out of player participation at practices. 

Dude. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? He hurt his knee at practice! There was a video and everything! 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

As I said above, he played very well the previous week despite the previous calf injury. I figured that was minor and wouldn't stop him. A lot of guys are on injury reports over multiple weeks but always play.

I think the calf injury is manageable - the knee thing was new. Just hope he’s ok for KC. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bills fans overconfident because Titans are missing players and might be rusty, but we go into the game without Tre White, Matt Milano, John Brown, and Zack Moss. Hmm.

I’m confident because of what I’ve seen from Allen and Diggs ( so far ) 

and BTW not only Bills fans but the majority are expecting Bills to win this one !!!

I believe GO BILLS BABY !!

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think the calf injury is manageable - the knee thing was new. Just hope he’s ok for KC. 

Definitely. Think we can attack the Titans defense without all hands on deck. It's weird and awesome that we have depth at the position.

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

As I said three times above, I missed it. I will confess to not following the practice sessions like some here and assumed that since he played well the previous week he'd be fine. Didn't know about the knee. I had things to do this weekend and can't keep on track of every in and out of player participation at practices. 

That's all very fair, Dave, but then why make such definitive statements "I just think it's a little weird. Brown was fine last game and I didn't hear anything all week about his status."

Again, If you don't follow the practices or look at the injury report, totally understandable, but why not ask then instead of calling it "weird" and implying it's because "not happy from Covid"? 

Know what you don't know, if you know what I mean.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Hope he has learned to consistently catch and hold onto the ball. The talent is there, but those weaknesses are maddening. 

He’s been used more as an Hback this year and his blocking has improved significantly. I could see Daboll throwing in some wrinkles tonight. He likes to show off trick plays when they are on national tv. Just dont get TOO cute.