Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Or it could mean the Bills don't want to be one injury away from Isaiah McKensie lining up on Jonnu Smith

This..  Desperately thin at DB.  All hands on deck.

4 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Love it! Yeah we live right in city centre and walk to work so we don't have a car but I think I was in Portadown for a wedding a couple years agao. Seemed like a nice place!

Agreed, there are more NFL fans that I expected here but I haven't met any other Bills fans until now! Have converted a few guys at the office though. How did you wind up following the Bills?

Portadown isnt really that nice if we're being honest... but thanks for saying as much anyway 😀 we like it.

The Ireland based guys are in danger of derailing this thread so I'll keep this as brief as possible... my Bills fandom began in 1990 when I was 11. I knew little about the sport at all until a friend bought Madden 90 for his sega megadrive. We were hooked...I liked the Bills colours (plus you couldn't stop Thirman Thomas) and ended up loving the game... which got me interested in the real thing.

Of course 4 traumatic superbowl experiences followed and the mental scars still exist now but sure I'm alive and things are looking up again!

You mention converting your workmates to the Bill's... this recent form and Josh Allen's performances is having that effect. I have a Vikings supporter mate who told me last week he is firmly on the Bills bandwagon for this season at least.

Once I'm working in Belfast again I'll maybe drop you a message. Cant think of any bars in Belfast off hand that show games on a Sunday evening,  but I'm sure there's a few.

• Awesome! (+1) 1