Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Sorry.   I'm probably worse than you.

It's a classic trap game, IMO.    I expect a meteor shower or swam of locusts to upset the "feel good" apple cart we've been experiencing...

image.jpeg.fea15963b5810a0e214566c335ea89a6.jpeg

Lol trap game....I think we all need a lesson on what a trap game really means.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

man....I got to go get a cap put on....I'll have to ask my dentist if I can drink tonight as the novocaine wears off, and then when he says "sure a beer is fine" I'll have to say "tonight it won't be A beer..." and I'm gonna look like an alcoholic.

I need a good non judgmental, alcoholic dentist.

Maybe one that wears a tuxedo.

I think you're safe as all dentists are likely alcoholics.  I say this because they are apparently all depressed/suicidal.  I learned this in The Whole Nine Yards.

Matthew Perry

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

man....I got to go get a cap put on....I'll have to ask my dentist if I can drink tonight as the novocaine wears off, and then when he says "sure a beer is fine" I'll have to say "tonight it won't be A beer..." and I'm gonna look like an alcoholic.

You'll be fine but you may have a drinking problem. 

Not because of how much but because your face will be numb. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

oh...you can drink after a crown.  just wait 30 mins for the temp cement to dry.

• Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, MJS said:

Even if the Bills lose they are still in a good spot. They aren't going to win 16 games this season. They will lose a game. And if they do tonight, it doesn't mean the season won't be great.

So enjoy the ride, the ups and the downs.

You shut your damn mouth!  16-0!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Anyone else pretty nervous about this game.  I don’t think Tennessee is going to lie down.  I expect a close game and just hope the Bills can pull this off

Yes.  Feels like a trap game.  It feels like the fans are seeing a wounded and bloodied Chiefs lying on the ground and we’re itching to strike the death blow that makes us “official”.  Good news, the players aren’t.  They’re not looking past the Titans.  The Titans are a VERY good football team, almost deceptively good in the mood of the Raiders or Dolphins.  

32 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

If you don’t ask, he can’t say no. 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, DFT said:

Yes.  Feels like a trap game.  It feels like the fans are seeing a wounded and bloodied Chiefs lying on the ground and we’re itching to strike the death blow that makes us “official”.  Good news, the players aren’t.  They’re not looking past the Titans.  The Titans are a VERY good football team, almost deceptively good in the mood of the Raiders or Dolphins.  

A trap game will be when we get ready to play the Jets. Playing an undefeated Titans team I expect the Bills to be focused.

2 hours ago, Tuel Time said:

They have their QB, RB, and Oline intact? Then this will be a tough game.

IDK why people always look past the Titans. They've beat the Chiefs, the Ravens, and just about everyone else the last couple years.

when has anyone always looked past the Titans? From the comments here......everyone seems to respect them

18 minutes ago, DFT said:

There are NO trap games statistically or analytically speaking.

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

A trap game will be when we get ready to play the Jets. Playing an undefeated Titans team I expect the Bills to be focused.

No it won't be. They don't exist.

4 hours ago, EersN'Bills said:

I expect Singletary to go off. They were giving up over 5 yards per carry before Simmons went on the COVID list.

They'll have to focus on Josh (with a decimated secondary I might add) and that should open it up for him.

I said the same thing headed in to week two playing a run porous D and Josh proceeded to throw for 421 yards.