Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

How many times has he actually done that though? Has he done it this year even? Bills could lose this game for sure but forecasting a career day for Henry seems odd to me. 

Bills are 8th overall in running defense and that includes the disastrous LA Rams game. In 3 out of their 4 games, the opposing team has been held below their season average. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, H2o said:

@YoloinOhio do we know who all is on the Covid list for the Titans and won't be available this evening? I know Adam Humpries and Corey Davis are two. 

Don’t know who will be unavailable yet for sure. This is the most recent list

simmons tweet seems to indicate he won’t play

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t know who will be unavailable yet for sure. This is the most recent list

simmons tweet seems to indicate he won’t play

when did Corey Davis get off the list? 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Other way. Titans are 3.5 dogs. 

really?  Wow.  I’m really out of touch with the betting lines, that’s shocking to me. Tenn is undefeated and was a half away from the SB last year. Plus they are at home (whatever that’s worth these days). 

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

really?  Wow.  I’m really out of touch with the betting lines, that’s shocking to me. Tenn is undefeated and was a half away from the SB last year. Plus they are at home (whatever that’s worth these days). 

They're undefeated by beating the Broncos by 2, the Jaguars by 3, and the Vikings by 1.  This is not the 85 Bears we're talking about here.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, BillsFanSD said:

They're undefeated by beating the Broncos by 2, the Jaguars by 3, and the Vikings by 1.  This is not the 85 Bears we're talking about here.

ha. True. 

8 minutes ago, dubs said:

Every year is different! 

Bills have looked dominant; and the Titans are barely puttering along. Plus, no practice, missing guys, turbulence.  It all adds up. 

Bills score on their first drive. 

Titans punt on their first and Roberts returns it for the TD he's been threatening for while now. 

We'll be 14-0 up in no time. The Titans abandon the run early doors and they can't reduce the damage as Singletary and Allen take over running the ball and the teams trade FGs.

17-3 at half time. 

Bills allow just a FG in the 3rd and eventually put the cherry on top of the cake in the 4th with two time consuming TD drives as the Titans riddled bodies start to wilt. The Titans score a TD plus 2PC in garbage as the Bills D relaxes.

Bills 31-14 Titans

If anyone tells you different they're just making stuff up for fun.

Enjoy the game y'all 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Bills score on their first drive. 

Titans punt on their first and Roberts returns it for the TD he's been threatening for while now. 

We'll be 14-0 up in no time. The Titans abandon the run early doors and they can't reduce the damage as Singletary and Allen take over running the ball and the teams trade FGs.

17-3 at half time. 

Bills allow just a FG in the 3rd and eventually put the cherry on top of the cake in the 4th with two time consuming TD drives as the Titans riddled bodies start to wilt. The Titans score a TD plus 2PC in garbage as the Bills D relaxes.

Bills 31-14 Titans

If anyone tells you different they're just making stuff up for fun.

Enjoy the game y'all 👍

Damn you lucky Brits getting to see the game with that time delay! But, you neglected to mention that 73 yard pass through the air from Allen to Diggs at the beginning of the fourth quarter. My friends in Australia have already told me that one’s a great one. They have the biggest advantage. They saw this thing yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3