Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

35 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

I expect Derrick Henry to run for 150+ .  Bills front 7 can't stop lesser backs, so Henry should go off, as he does against everyone.  Bills might only have 7 or 8 possessions tonight, so Josh will need to make the most of them as running the clock with Henry must be the Titans strategy.   Everyone will be pissing and moaning about the run defense tomorrow calling for Leslie Fraziers head.  

We heard the same thing about the Raiders last week, Bills were fine.  He'll get yards, but if the Bills lose it because they turned the ball over not because of Henry.

The titans $%^/÷= everything up I was off sunday but the titans had to have covid so I'm at work tonight  and I had to switch days to get Thursday off a couple weeks back but now the game is on Monday evening and ill be a work @#$% I really hope Buffalo stomps a mud hole in Tennessee 

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We’ll let you know what happens in the game 🥴

How about the Covid run D? They’ve allowed 498 rushing yards in 3 games and 5.8 YPC. I’m sure they are better now though after two practices in 2 weeks and losing their best DL. 

so we're pretty sure simmons is a no go?

58 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

The Titans are looking to use Practice Squad guys and DBs at WR tonight .. that should allow us to stack the box on them

https://www.espn.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/30268/ryan-tannehill-will-lead-depleted-titans-passing-game-against-bills

Wow they have been shorthanded in preparing for Bills..DBs running WR routes to give looks to D.  Wonder if they will actually use a DB as a WR.  They seldom go 4 wide so doubt it.

3 hours ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Just home from work and 3 beers in.

Let's get nuts!

Completely irrelevant to the footballl, but i must admit i couldnt get this post out of my head whilst out walking the dog there!

3 beers in almost 12 (TWELVE!) hours prior to kick off?  I like a good drink as much as the next man but there's no way i'm watching a game 12 hours into a days drinking.

Are you planning a power nap later on for a recharge?  If not - fair play to you.  I'll maybe need to re-evaluate my man status.

Edited by NI Bills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

so we're pretty sure simmons is a no go?

He is still on the list - if they activate him today he could technically play. But would not have practiced which is highly rare for teams to do. Plus, there is supposed to be an “acclimation” period after activating 

15 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

S-s-surely the fact we haven't heard about the Titans COVID test results from yesterday isn't a bad thing, r-r-right?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is still on the list - if they activate him today he could technically play. But would not have practiced which is highly rare for teams to do. Plus, there is supposed to be an “acclimation” period after activating 

I will lose my ***** if this game does not happen. For real. Win, lose or draw the game needs to be played for my sanity.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan