Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

28-20 Buffalo.  It’s really not that close.  Late field goals and garbage time for TN.  VEGAS LINE I think post3d was 53, and the Bills by 3.5.  Should be fun especially if the Bills come out fast and make it 14-0 to start.  Opponents have racking up almost 400 yards of offense against their team the last couple of weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

Titans don't even know the beat down they are about to get. The whole country hates the Titans and I bet they just want to get out of this game as quickly as possible with no injuries. I doubt the Titans could win this game even if they prepared...

This will be a game like the Jets snow game in Detroit. Titans ***** up everyone else's schedule and are gonna pay for it with a humiliating loss.

• Like (+1) 2

I have no idea what to expect. I’m confident we’re a more talented and deeper team -and certainly healthier. But they’re undefeated with their lone loss in the last 8 games being the Conference championship. We’ve played well there in recent years, but the stands and the city were taken over by us!🤣 That’s not the case tonight. It’s a key Conference game with playoff seeding consequences, yet we’ve been forced to split game prep between them and the champs next Monday, given Covid finagling. Will our players be able to keep the intense dual preparations separate? 🤷‍♂️Never been done before. They fly home immediately after and begin preparing for KC on a short week -all while being even more cautious of the virus! 

I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes..

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 7

17 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Titans don't even know the beat down they are about to get. The whole country hates the Titans and I bet they just want to get out of this game as quickly as possible with no injuries. I doubt the Titans could win this game even if they prepared...

This will be a game like the Jets snow game in Detroit. Titans ***** up everyone else's schedule and are gonna pay for it with a humiliating loss.

Don’t ignore the fact that the Titans have been laughed at and mocked for two weeks. That could unite them and the Bills could see a motivated Titans team.

Should be a fun one, this week is a huge test for the Bills. Two playoff teams in one week. 

Front Page cover of the WaPo Sports page 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/10/06/josh-allen-bills-quarterback-improvement/

The Josh Allen Experience is getting a little less wild — and a lot better

Vigen, Wyoming’s offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach during Allen’s tenure and now, braced. The end of the Buffalo Bills’ first-round loss to the Texans included moments of virtuosity and insanity that define what both fans and detractors call the Josh Allen Experience. He underhanded a lateral over his tight end’s head while two defenders tackled him. He rifled an ill-advised, across-his-body dart for a first down. He hurdled a linebacker. Ultimately, the Bills squandered a 16-0 lead and lost in overtime.

Allen has emerged through the season’s first four weeks as one of the most improved and interesting players in the NFL, sneaking into the periphery of the MVP debate. He has captained the Bills to a 4-0 start, authored a barrage of highlights and ranks second in the league in passing yards (1,326) and third in touchdown passes (12) while completing 70.9 percent of his throws and running for three more scores.  

and much more 

• Like (+1) 1

Finally!  I had my doubts this game would be played as recently as Sunday, but here we are.  Big mental test for the Bills.  The Titans are no pushover; their offense can maul you to death behind Henry and Tanny’s play action.  The Bills D must show up ready to get dirty and play as physically as they have all year.

Here’s our chance to show a national prime time audience who one of the AFC favorites is...and it’s not the team who played in last year’s AFCC.

Josh continues his meteoric rise among the QB ranks and the Bills win in “no doubt” fashion.

Bills 34

Oilers 17

• Like (+1) 6

I desperately want us to win this one, simply because the Titans collectively, have put a huge spanner in the works for the season.

I really don't care how it happens, but would prefer a serious beat down.

To the extent that we just keep piling points on them, although I doubt McDermott would do so, as it wouldn't be very classy.

I actually suspect a tough game, as although physically the Titans haven't had the right sort of preparation, I do think they will be benefitting from extended film study.

Hopefully, Daboll comes up with an unexpected gameplan. Currently, I think we can actually take almost any sort of appoach we want - we've already done that to an extent.

Ultimately, it's 'Just Win Baby!'.  :)