Josh Allen 1-16 vs. 17-32

eball

Holy hell, look at this comparison of Allen’s first 16 games vs. his last 16 (he has now played 32 as a pro):

1-16: 55%, 13 passing TDs, 18 INTs

17-32: 62%, 29 passing TDs, 4 INTs

Stunning.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

It's a combination of having to be the QB of the 2018 Bills a team with one of the worst O-lines & virtually no receivers.  As a rookie his top 2 receivers were Zay Jones who I'm amazed is still getting playing time in Las Vegas & Robert Foster, who is now on GB's practice squad.  The other part is the learning curve playing with new WRs, RBs & O-linemen to start his sophomore season.  

What's even more stunning is his play this year where he hasn't thrown any INTs but is tagged with one because of ref/replay incompetence.  

He has definitely grown up from the raw rookie who arrived in 2018, but the team around him that year hurt his "on paper" view. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Makes me wonder how good Herbert will be come game 32

Teams are already figuring out Herbert. I really think some of yall have the attention span of that Dog from "UP." Plus, Herbert is surrounded by good Offensive players...

tenor.gif?itemid=5632788

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

Teams are already figuring out Herbert. I really think some of yall have the attention span of that Dog from "UP." Plus, Herbert is surrounded by good Offensive players...

tenor.gif?itemid=5632788

The dog from  UP?

This is a cultural reference some of y’all have in these parts?

i missed that one..

Aussie, it’s from a movie, I think Pixar, mostly a family movie.  You can google it.  It’s a cute movie.  My daughter liked it a few years ago.  I’m the volunteer with my three kids to take them to the movies From when even when they were little so I’ve seen every Disney movie made for over 15 years.  Hope that helps.

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Aussie, it’s from a movie, I think Pixar, mostly a family movie.  You can google it.  It’s a cute movie.  My daughter liked it a few years ago.  I’m the volunteer with my three kids to take them to the movies From when even when they were little so I’ve seen every Disney movie made for over 15 years.  Hope that helps.

Ok cool... I don’t have kids so I have missed that one ..

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Can’t wait to see the jump over the next 16 games 

If he can maintain anywhere near what he has done over the first 4 games I predict we will be very happy in February. 
Having said that I don’t expect the yards to stay on the present game average. Everything else could.