Next Gen Stats: Offensive Lines

Big Blitz

To be honest, not sure if the Bills have run enough to be effectively graded in that department. Singletary is averaging near 5 per carry, though, I believe, which should say something. 

Overall happy with the pass pro which is great to see. 

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

To be honest, not sure if the Bills have run enough to be effectively graded in that department. Singletary is averaging near 5 per carry, though, I believe, which should say something. 

Overall happy with the pass pro which is great to see. 

Singletary is averaging a lot for two reasons: one, we run when we want to into a schemed running game vs. a defense that isn’t sure if it’s a pass or a run. And two, Singletary is very good.

When you can run vs. defenses that defending the run, you’re good at running, we’re not there yet.

Ive been watching a lot of football this year and I agree, the Bills could actually be the best at pass blocking. I’m amazed at how much poorer some teams are compared to us but then again, our guys are so impressive, they speak for themselves. And this is just one of many reasons Josh Allen is playing so freakin’ we’ll....

46 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They are so far off the radar I couldn't even find them for 5 minutes LMAO

I looked, but GAVE UP! Hahaha

They would make Waldo proud! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I agree with this.  Think it's been good in pass pro just ok run blocking.  

The run game needs Feliciano. 

Interesting that the undefeated Steelers are so low in both.

And, we play 7 of the 9 teams in the low quadrant.

Also, I'm not willing to concede that the Bills are that poor in run blocking.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

Wow so Bills are lowest rated O Line run blocking?

Second lowest.  The Denver Broncos are worse.  The Bills are sixth best in pass blocking.  

Edited by TigerJ

5 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

This seems the right place for this breakdown on morse.  Some of these blocks are special and on really critical plays.

Yeah he's been doing great this year.

3 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

This seems the right place for this breakdown on morse.  Some of these blocks are special and on really critical plays.

The more the Bills pass the better Morse is. He is an elite pass blocking center. When the Bills are trying to pound up inside he can get overmatched. Our offense this year is much more the style Mitch excelled in with KC.