Oh boy!! You just know Josh Allen is gonna air it out (Contest vs Mahomes)

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

TMZ?     

when is TMZ ever thread worthy?

shame shame shame 

😚

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

20 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

No way on earth any coaching staff allows players from other teams get together for a competition. Not going to happen this year.  NO WAY ON EARTH THIS HAPPENS. 

Not saying they have a competition apart from a game....I’m saying Josh or Mahomes may fire the ball from their own 20 yd line just to see what happens. 

This as all fun, and everything. But, didn't Cardale Jones also have a cannon? I'm sure I remember a video of Cardale throwing a ball some ridiculous distance, flat-footed. If there's going to be some distance contest, I'd like to see it include some accuracy element, as well.

37 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

This as all fun, and everything. But, didn't Cardale Jones also have a cannon? I'm sure I remember a video of Cardale throwing a ball some ridiculous distance, flat-footed. If there's going to be some distance contest, I'd like to see it include some accuracy element, as well.

we want Josh to win, no accuracy Element!  Honestly though, I don’t think there is a bigger arm in the NFL (or probably anywhere) than Allen right now.  Maholmes has a great arm, but he’s not as efficient as he could be and I think that limits him by like a yard or two in a max distance contest.  Josh makes throws with the flick of a wrist that most NFL QBs need a solid base for.  They are both absolutely next level athletes, but in an all out distance contest, I’ll bet on Allen.  He’s ever so slightly more gifted in that regard.  Both are amazing, Maholmes has obviously achieved a lot more thus far, but this could end up being a fun rivalry for years to come if the Bills can come out and put in a show next week.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This idea has been lame since it was first talked about 2 years ago. Who do I petition to make sure it never happens?

Just saying it may play out in next week’s game. These guys may air it out on first or second down on their own 10 yd line. Could be fun. 

17 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

we want Josh to win, no accuracy Element!  Honestly though, I don’t think there is a bigger arm in the NFL (or probably anywhere) than Allen right now.  Maholmes has a great arm, but he’s not as efficient as he could be and I think that limits him by like a yard or two in a max distance contest.  Josh makes throws with the flick of a wrist that most NFL QBs need a solid base for.  They are both absolutely next level athletes, but in an all out distance contest, I’ll bet on Allen.  He’s ever so slightly more gifted in that regard.  Both are amazing, Maholmes has obviously achieved a lot more thus far, but this could end up being a fun rivalry for years to come if the Bills can come out and put in a show next week.

Honestly, the way they've both been playing over the last four weeks, I feel like Allen would beat Mahomes on accuracy.

11 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Honestly, the way they've both been playing over the last four weeks, I feel like Allen would beat Mahomes on accuracy.

Josh has been on fire, Maholmes is flat out awesome, looking forward to next Monday!

You remember that shot of Allen headed to the locker room last Sunday, shaking his left arm??? And that giant fist in your torso squeezing every organ into hamburger for the next 15 minutes???

Now picture what would happen if it had been his throwing arm!!!

Enough with this contest BS!! Let the contest be for career Super Bowls!!

Mahomes keeps bringing this up over and over (granted he is likely asked about it too). Seems like he really wants to do it.

I'm sure it will eventually happen.

I don't believe either of them will hurt themselves doing it. I'm sure they know how to throw a football without hurting themselves. They used to have the distance competition at the pro bowl for years. It was good fun.

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

This idea has been lame since it was first talked about 2 years ago. Who do I petition to make sure it never happens?

I don't think you get a say.