MNF: Chargers at Saints

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

could be you wrote it incorrectly. 

maybe more clearly

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Not apples to apples.  Herbert has two of the best big WRs in the NFL and a solid o-line.  Allen in his rookie year had the same talent level around him he had at Wyoming.

yup thats fair

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Crazy to think that Herbert might not have seen the field until very late this season if Tyrod's lung didn't get punctured in that freak accident.

I'd bet Lynn would have started Tyrod again too if he wouldn't have been immediately fired. I like Lynn, but he has some old-school tendencies that seem to cause bad decisions at times. 

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Herbert looks amazing to me - I really did not expect him to look this good this quickly.  But he has serious talent and poise.  Footwork and throwing motion seem perfect.  Doesn’t get rattled.  Did the Dolphins draft the wrong QB?

Yes

5 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

because the coach is an idiot. Thinks he's smarter than everyone else, using Kamara as a decoy or on the sidelines & giving the FB the carry on a crucial 3rd and short.

Him subbing out Brees for Hill, continually while seeing it blow up in his face again & again, just shows how he's stuck inside his own head, as opposed to what he sees on the field.

They had RB2, WR3, WR6, TE3 and TE4 as a package on a big play a couple drives ago.

hes a really smart coach but sometimes out thinks himself