CBSsports.com says the Bills got the best deal from the new schedule

Dan Darragh

The Bills totally got out of this fine.  Yes, they had some uncertainty so they put two game plans in at once, but the bottom line is extra rest before Tennessee and two days more to prep for KC than they originally had.  They'll have a few fewer days to get ready for the Jests but that's hardly a penalty.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

So we were meant to play on a Sunday and then on a Thursday which is the same as the Chiefs. Now we play on Tuesday get all this extra rest and play on a Monday while the Chiefs have from Sunday to Monday (2 extra days) to rest and prepare. OK CBS. What does the C stand for because I've figured out the BS part.

C= COMPLETE.......

39 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

"Complete"?

Dang, beat me to it....

Ya me too.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

the correct answer is, of course, keep rolling from the night before.  it'll be a 2 day hangover when you're done but possibly worth it

I hate to disappoint you but I'm too old for that sh**

I have NFL Game Pass so I'll watch the entire game (without commercials, takes about 2 hours) early Wed morning

5 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

You can also argue that the earth is flat, men never landed on the moon and the P*ts do not cheat but you'd lose to anyone objective.

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

They state the Bills are getting more time to prepare for the KC game as a plus, but they the one thing they don't mention is the Chiefs now get 2 more days than the Bills do to prepare for that game.

It is mentioned as a positive for Chiefs but not negative to Bills because it goes against writer's argument. 

Lazy way of doing it - ignore any facts which do not support your argument.

This really comes down to particulars.  The Bills have quite a few players listed as questionable.  Maybe the extra rest before the Titans game will let some of them return to play.  It's unknowable who might get hurt vs Tennessee so from this standpoint this looks good.  Not to mention that the Titans have a lot more players unavailable because they're still quarantined. 

You've still gotta play the game.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

This really comes down to particulars.  The Bills have quite a few players listed as questionable.  Maybe the extra rest before the Titans game will let some of them return to play.  It's unknowable who might get hurt vs Tennessee so from this standpoint this looks good.  Not to mention that the Titans have a lot more players unavailable because they're still quarantined. 

You've still gotta play the game.  Go Bills!

Agreed.  It pry helps our chances against the Titans but hurts them against the Chiefs with us having two less days in between games.  We'll see who does and doesn't play for both teams tomorrow before we can really say who this helped more.

Edited by Doc Brown

I love the loser analysis of Broncos, Patriots and they don't go into a single reason why it is a negative for the Patriots other than having their bye week shifted.  Umm...when you don't have your two best players available and you get a bye because of it being COVID-related...I think that is a win.  A HUGE WIN.  But that would have taken a few minutes of thought and doesn't support the argument. 

I just don't know how you get to a conclusion that the team is a winner that gets jerked around with waiting to see which way things go in terms of preparing for two different games and not knowing when they'll play.  All while waiting to see if they have to play the team that is dealing with an outbreak (which could have multiple positive tests on the scheduled gameday).

Nothing stressful about what the Bills are going through, right?!  These games are only against undefeated teams that were in the AFC Championship game last year.  The Chiefs get out of a huge game being on a short week.  The Bills still have a short week and have to deal with the uncertainty of possibly getting positive tests after playing these turds that can't seem to respect the protocol.  But they play the Jets so its a win.  SMH

Edited by Ayjent
  • Like (+1) 1