CBSsports.com says the Bills got the best deal from the new schedule

Dan Darragh

We'll see what all that conjecture actually adds up to in the next couple weeks of the Bills.  Do they end up beating the COVIDs, then beat the Chiefs, only to lose to the Jets??  I don't know - do you?  The teams that have the right kind of organizational flexibility will probably do best this year, but hey The Raiders just beat the Chiefs in Arrow head...  so anything's possible.

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

They state the Bills are getting more time to prepare for the KC game as a plus, but they the one thing they don't mention is the Chiefs now get 2 more days than the Bills do to prepare for that game.

Or that we have back to back short weeks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

So we were meant to play on a Sunday and then on a Thursday which is the same as the Chiefs. Now we play on Tuesday get all this extra rest and play on a Monday while the Chiefs have from Sunday to Monday (2 extra days) to rest and prepare. OK CBS. What does the C stand for because I've figured out the BS part.

Edited by ProcessAccepted
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

So we were meant to play on a Sunday and then on a Thursday which is the same as the Chiefs. Now we play on Tuesday get all this extra rest and play on a Monday while the Chiefs have from Sunday to Monday (2 extra days) to rest and prepare. OK CBS. What does the C stand for because I've figured out the BS part.

Complete.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

"Complete"?

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Complete.

Dang, beat me to it....

• Haha (+1) 3

That was one of the dumbest things I've read. He writes the Bills get an advantage for having extra rest for KC then immediately writes that KC gets an advantage because they will have extra rest for the Bills. 

Edited by jeremy2020

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you going to go to bed really early?  Set the alarm at 1:59 am?

the correct answer is, of course, keep rolling from the night before.  it'll be a 2 day hangover when you're done but possibly worth it

• Like (+1) 2