Jaraxxus

Take a look at the schedule and tell me I'm wrong.

22 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Pepperidge Farm remembers when some here were calling the Bills a 6-10 team with their schedule in 2020.

Oh yes, they do. But let's have a look at the schedule, shall we, and tell me you don't see this team winning 12 games this season. Even with the so-called "brutal" schedule.

@ COVID

vs KC

@ Dog-Assed Jets

vs NE

vs Seattle

@Arizona

Bye

vs Chargers

@ San Francisco

vs Steelers

@ Denver

@ NE

vs Miami

I mean, even the KC game looks like it could easily go either way, given how they've played this year.

So tell me, where do four losses come on that slate?

It is this simple...Pepperidge Farm reference and @COVID gets you an upvote from me.  

...just plain good stuff.

22 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Pepperidge Farm remembers when some here were calling the Bills a 6-10 team with their schedule in 2020.

Oh yes, they do. But let's have a look at the schedule, shall we, and tell me you don't see this team winning 12 games this season. Even with the so-called "brutal" schedule.

@ COVID

vs KC

@ Dog-Assed Jets

vs NE

vs Seattle

@Arizona

Bye

vs Chargers

@ San Francisco

vs Steelers

@ Denver

@ NE

vs Miami

I mean, even the KC game looks like it could easily go either way, given how they've played this year.

id say we are favored in most and nearly even in any.

the thing is even if you’d say we should take 2 out of 3 against most of those teams, you have to pencil in a few upsets on top of splits for the tough games.

if healthy etc... we should be in the running for top of the conference though.

• Like (+1) 1

19-0 Baby!!!:beer:

Go Bills!!!

~ The Senator

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Find me 5 losses.

1) Pittsburgh got taken to the wire by Philadelphia. They're not good.

2) There is no way this team loses twice to New England.

1). Oh.  I see how this works.

The chiefs lost to the raiders.....they’re not good.  

The Seahawks got taken to the wire by the Vikings, they’re not good.

the Ravens got beaten by the chiefs, who lost to the raiders, they’re not good.

The packers got taken to the wire by the saints, they’re not good.  

the bills got taken to the wire by the jets, fins, rams, and raiders.  They’re not good.  

2) the pats have beaten us 35 out of 39 times.  But there’s NO WAY beat us twice.  Sure thing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

2) the pats have beaten us 35 out of 39 times.  But there’s NO WAY beat us twice.  Sure thing.

Obviously the same patriots team.

:rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Why? You aren't a player. Looking ahead has no impact on the team's play.

Why do fans think they need to take the same mindset as a player who actually DOES need to do this to remain focused.

Injuries and Rona be the biggest 2 at this phase.

33 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

@ COVID

vs KC

@ Dog-Assed Jets

vs NE

vs Seattle

@Arizona

Bye

vs Chargers

@ San Francisco

vs Steelers

@ Denver

@ NE

vs Miami

Losses:

• KC
  • Seattle
  • Pittsburgh
  • New England
  • Miami
  • Denver
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Obviously the same patriots team.

:rolleyes:

Obviously the same coach.  Cam has been better than Brady was last year...when they swept us. Again.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, NewEra said:

Obviously the same coach.  Cam has been better than Brady was last year...when they swept us. Again.

And Allen's the same QB, right?

Sure, maybe we “shouldn’t” lose more than 4 games, but to think everything will go exactly how it should is crazy. 

I would guess KC couldn’t find that LV loss yesterday when they looked at their schedule.

I’m sure, regardless of injuries, 49er fans didn’t see yesterday happening. 

And the worst possibility of all, injuries can change everything. I can’t even describe that sinking feeling I felt last week when Allen grabbed at his arm, or watching the first series back in when I thought he was riding on adrenaline and was actually going to miss time. 

So anything can happen as you already know. But yes, I agree we absolutely can win 12. Heck, if we keep playing like this, I wouldn’t be shocked if we won more.

Tennessee- Could easily be out of sync this week

KC- beatable but I actually didn’t like the loss yesterday simply because it’s hard to envision teams like KC losing back to back.

Jets- we better win that

NE- certainly winnable but not a lock

Seattle- Can definitely be scored on and gives up huge passing #s. They also put up big numbers so this could easily be a Rams/Bills final score kind of game.

Arizona- Would predict a win but a weird game that wouldn’t be completely shocking to lose

Chargers- A game we should win. Until the defense gets on track, no game will necessarily be easy, but this one to me is right there with the Jets and Broncos 

SF- Injuries have taken a toll but besides Bosa and Thomas, can’t most of them be back by then? They definitely look bad yesterday.

Steelers- on the surface, it’s easy to say this is a tough game and chalk it up as a potential loss. But they have had an absolutely easy schedule so far. They have beaten Giants (0-5), Eagles (1-3-1), Denver (1-3), and Houston (1-4). Thats similar to the Bills early season success last year. I’m sure they will be in the running at the end, but we will find out a lot about the Steelers starting this week.

Denver- banged up right now. Regardless, I feel this is a must win game.

NE & Miami- division games. NE is a huge game in all likelihood and good Fitz has been really good this year. We should still win but it may not be easy, similar to week 2. Although I think good Fitz shows up more often in ideal weather (typically why he starts hot and fades). So if he’s still in, this could be one of those bad Fitz games

Edited by billsfan5121

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Losses:

• KC
  • Seattle
  • Pittsburgh
  • New England
  • Miami
  • Denver

Denver *and* Miami?

they_see_me_trollin___by_stormx6-d5s11i8.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

And Allen's the same QB, right?

And our defense is the same, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Losses:

• KC
  • Seattle
  • Pittsburgh
  • New England
  • Miami
  • Denver

Party popper 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

And our defense is the same, right?

ha, ok, chief. you go right ahead with the patriots fear.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

Sure, maybe we “shouldn’t” lose more than 4 games, but to think everything will go exactly how it should is crazy. 

I would guess KC couldn’t find that LV loss yesterday when they looked at their schedule.

I’m sure, regardless of injuries, 49er fans didn’t see yesterday happening. 

And the worst possibility of all, injuries can change everything. I can’t even describe that sinking feeling I felt last week when Allen grabbed at his arm, or watching the first series back in when I thought he was riding on adrenaline and was actually going to miss time. 

So anything can happen as you already know. But yes, I agree we absolutely can win 12. Heck, if we keep playing like this, I wouldn’t be shocked if we won more.

Tennessee- Could easily be out of sync this week

KC- beatable but I actually didn’t like the loss yesterday simply because it’s hard to envision teams like KC losing back to back.

Jets- we better win that

NE- certainly winnable but not a lock

Seattle- Can definitely be scored on and gives up huge passing #s. They also put up big numbers so this could easily be a Rams/Bills final score kind of game.

Arizona- Would predict a win but a weird game that wouldn’t be completely shocking to lose

Chargers- A game we should win. Until the defense gets on track, no game will necessarily be easy, but this one to me is right there with the Jets and Broncos 

SF- Injuries have taken a toll but besides Bosa and Thomas, can’t most of them be back by then? They definitely look bad yesterday.

Steelers- on the surface, it’s easy to say this is a tough game and chalk it up as a potential loss. But they have had an absolutely easy schedule so far. They have beaten Giants (0-5), Eagles (1-3-1), Denver (1-3), and Houston (1-4). Thats similar to the Bills early season success last year. I’m sure they will be in the running at the end, but we will find out a lot about the Steelers starting this week.

Denver- banged up right now. Regardless, I feel this is a must win game.

NE & Miami- division games. NE is a huge game in all likelihood and good Fitz has been really good this year. We should still win but it may not be easy, similar to week 2. Although I think good Fitz shows up more often in ideal weather (typically why he starts hot and fades). So if he’s still in, this could be one of those bad Fitz games

Honestly KC hasn't played good for like 3 weeks now, it is becoming a trend.  They played bad against the Pats, they should have lost to the Chargers in Herbert's first game and they did lose to the Raiders.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Honestly KC hasn't played good for like 3 weeks now, it is becoming a trend.  They played bad against the Pats, they should have lost to the Chargers in Herbert's first game and they did lose to the Raiders.

I wouldn’t pencil the KC in as a loss, but when you have a team that you feel is 12-4 or 13-3, it just seems less likely that 2 of those losses come in a row. There’s probably no statistical evidence to support that, it’s just more of a personal feeling about it. On the flip side though, if we pull that win out (and assume we win/play tomorrow), we would essentially be 3 up on KC, and the top seed and SB contender conversations would be much more real. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

I wouldn’t pencil the KC in as a loss, but when you have a team that you feel is 12-4 or 13-3, it just seems less likely that 2 of those losses come in a row. There’s probably no statistical evidence to support that, it’s just more of a personal feeling about it. On the flip side though, if we pull that win out (and assume we win/play tomorrow), we would essentially be 3 up on KC, and the top seed and SB contender conversations would be much more real. 

Yes that is true, but when do you look at them and say "What's wrong with them"? Mahomes has looked decidedly average for much of the games he has been playing in...obviously he still has strokes of brilliance but yesterday they were fewer and farther between than normal. Same in the Pats game.

Edited by matter2003