Raiders Defense - Credit to Daboll

Virgil

1 hour ago, Say When... said:

He looked lost vs the Pats also and I’m not so sure it wasn’t the brilliance of BB more than the system wasn’t humming along.

people comment on his improvisionational   Skills when what I see is rhythm and he’s finding his 2nd, 3rd option.

I’m not calling him a system QB but his receivers aren’t coming back to the hot read fast enough and when the system breaks down he appears human and his mechanics falter in the anxiety.

will be interesting what McFraiser does and if we see deja vu.

we need to first worry about stopping Tannehill and Henry

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

In watching the Raiders-Chiefs game, I noticed a lot of 7 deep coverage and 3 safeties.  I didn’t watch the All-22 of the Bills-Raiders game, but I remember the commentators saying the Raiders did a similar thing against the Bills. 

What’s interesting is how quickly and easily the Bills adjusted and didn’t slow down in their movement down field.  

This may not be thread worthy, but Mahomes and the offense had less than 50 yards in total offense in the second half until they scored a touchdown.  Mahomes looked lost out there and they couldn’t adjust.  

Credit to be Josh and Daboll for adjusting seemingly easily and moving through it.  They also handled the 3-4 season of the Rams with 30+ points. I look forward to see what we do against the Pats defense and other schemes. 

I don't think the O line is getting enough credit. They are really giving Allen a lot of time to throw. Those crossing patterns take time to develop.

I think it's clear that the Bills can play with anybody this year.  However, it is important to remember that the greatest teams can also lose to anybody if they get careless and start to believe their own hype.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, TigerJ said:

I think it's clear that the Bills can play with anybody this year.  However, it is important to remember that the greatest teams can also lose to anybody if they get careless and start to believe their own hype.

Of course they can.  We the fans can be hype and its not going to effect the game.

40 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I have to thank the raiders for teaching us how to beat KC

then I might have to thank the Vikings for teaching us how to defeat Seahawks

This has not aged too well. 🤐 I think the Viking stole the Bills game plan....  now they have to come back in the fourth.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I do think the raiders really miss Ruggs those games he missed even if he’s only decoying. Guy just makes everyone play a few steps deeper every play he’s out there 

No question about it.

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

In watching the Raiders-Chiefs game, I noticed a lot of 7 deep coverage and 3 safeties.  I didn’t watch the All-22 of the Bills-Raiders game, but I remember the commentators saying the Raiders did a similar thing against the Bills. 

What’s interesting is how quickly and easily the Bills adjusted and didn’t slow down in their movement down field.  

This may not be thread worthy, but Mahomes and the offense had less than 50 yards in total offense in the second half until they scored a touchdown.  Mahomes looked lost out there and they couldn’t adjust.  

Credit to be Josh and Daboll for adjusting seemingly easily and moving through it.  They also handled the 3-4 season of the Rams with 30+ points. I look forward to see what we do against the Pats defense and other schemes. 

I can go with what you’re sayin, 

in hind site our D did a better overall job than was initially appreciated. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Say When... said:

He looked lost vs the Pats also and I’m not so sure it wasn’t the brilliance of BB more than the system wasn’t humming along.

people comment on his improvisionational   Skills when what I see is rhythm and he’s finding his 2nd, 3rd option.

I’m not calling him a system QB but his receivers aren’t coming back to the hot read fast enough and when the system breaks down he appears human and his mechanics falter in the anxiety.

will be interesting what McFraiser does and if we see deja vu.

Also don’t forget charges did a good job too 

8 hours ago, Beast said:

Sammy Watkins going down had a little bit to do with the Chiefs stalling.

Doesn't he limp off  the field every week? ;) 

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Mahomes had an ‘off’ day, it happens. He still was good. Just remember that next time Josh has one. All QB’s play a game below their norm. Mahomes will be ready against Buffalo. 

Yes but can he handle 70,000 screaming Bills Mafia?....oh wait ;) 

I think McD and Smokin Joe will have something cooked up for little Patrick :)