Why is the Giant Cowboys game the national 4:00 game?

13 hours ago, twist_to_open said:

Freaking marketing! A 1-3 team playing a  0-4 team, as the national afternoon game, this is why I hate the cowboys and yet the Bills barely get any respect.

Primetime game vs TEN (Granted its virus related but still a primetime game)

MNF - KC and would have TNF at 8:20 if not for the ****ing Titans

MNF - NE

MNF - SF

SNF - PIT

Five primetime games and Josh Allen is one of the most talked about players by the media this year. Bills are getting plenty of respect.

Just now, nucci said:

I have Sunday ticket so don't even know what the national games are. i watch them all

Same. It's the only reason I have DirecTV. At 4:25 I watched the Colts-Browns game which was the better game over Giants-Cowboys.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Same. It's the only reason I have DirecTV. At 4:25 I watched the Colts-Browns game which was the better game over Giants-Cowboys.

Giants/Cowboys came down to the very end so I'm guessing it was much better than Browns/Colts.

A Giant Cowboy? 

is this about Juras ego? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Luka said:

Giants/Cowboys came down to the very end so I'm guessing it was much better than Browns/Colts.

Browns and Colts was a competitive game plus both teams went into the game at 3-1. The Giants and Cowboys are two **** teams. I saw the ending anyway as the Browns-Colts game was already over.

32 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Browns and Colts was a competitive game plus both teams went into the game at 3-1. The Giants and Cowboys are two **** teams. I saw the ending anyway as the Browns-Colts game was already over.

I mean, game came to the end, crazy plays being made all over the field, catastrophic injury to a star player, what more do you want?

20 hours ago, twist_to_open said:

Freaking marketing! A 1-3 team playing a  0-4 team, as the national afternoon game, this is why I hate the cowboys and yet the Bills barely get any respect.

20 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

huh?

Hes saying our game should have been the number one CBS game that week, as it was not, even before they knew of Covid implications.

We would of had Romo and Nantz and they would be announcing Tuesday

2 hours ago, DrDare said:

Hes saying our game should have been the number one CBS game that week, as it was not, even before they knew of Covid implications.

We would of had Romo and Nantz and they would be announcing Tuesday

How does not having Romo call the game equate to “the Bills get no respect”—-on a day they weren’t playing anyway?  And don’t thr bills have like 5 prime time games?