Falcons fire HC Dan Quinn and GM Thomas Dimitroff

YoloinOhio

Ryan isn’t the problem at all and he hasn’t regressed. Terrible staff and some of the players, not Ryan, have quit on Quinn. The right coach could make that team very respectable very fast. Eric Bieniemy makes a ton of sense. Give Ryan a HC that is offense minded. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

They should tank for Trevor.

Right with you GB. It’s bad enough eventually if healthy Tua is probably going to be good.  I don’t mind competition, but would much rather see Lawrence in ATL.  Let the NFCS deal with him twice a year.  I know the Bengals aren’t good yet, but Burrow is going to be good at some point.  He’s already showing signs of it.  The Jests deserve everything that comes to them not necessarily because of their players, or fans at all.  Their owners are morons and keep making the same mistakes over and over again.  At least the Pegulas had their Mulligan with Wrex and they learned from it.  This team from top to bottom is set up to be very good to excellent for a decade.

It was so cool hearing a replay of Favre on his Tuesday spot on NFLR stating Allen should be in the drivers seat for the AFCE like Brady was for a very long time.  He also mentioned that our fans deserve it.  Then he made a comparison for anyone who listened to The Who,e show it would be nice if Buffalo had their next Kelly.  I know he is polarizing, but is there another QB you wouldn’t mind having a cold one with like Favre.  He just seems like he’s one of the guys.  Just my two cents.

25 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Ryan isn’t the problem at all and he hasn’t regressed. Terrible staff and some of the players, not Ryan, have quit on Quinn. The right coach could make that team very respectable very fast. Eric Bieniemy makes a ton of sense. Give Ryan a HC that is offense minded. 

You probably watch the Falcons more than I do but from the little I have watched Ryan, he strikes me as an above average QB who needs a very good team and coaches to succeed.  Not one to lift the team by himself.  

At this point,  the Falcons may be better served to re-set and start with a new coach who grooms his own signal caller. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Its time, this team has had talent just can't put it together.

3 hours ago, DJB said:

I hear the Jets may be looking for a coach soon...

No!! They must keep Gase !!

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The Jets are some pretty stiff competition.

Feel bad for Darnold, hopefully he can find success elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

You probably watch the Falcons more than I do but from the little I have watched Ryan, he strikes me as an above average QB who needs a very good team and coaches to succeed.  Not one to lift the team by himself.  

At this point,  the Falcons may be better served to re-set and start with a new coach who grooms his own signal caller. 

Long term sure. I think there is talent on the roster. This team should be a lot better than they are. I wouldn’t be surprised if they win 8 games this year and don’t have a top 5 pick. 

4 hours ago, Process said:

Mind boggling that it took so long. Matt Ryan should go too.

Matt Ryan has been surrounded by so much talent but has always underperformed. I live in ATL and have been constantly telling people that the Falcons have a QB problem

4 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Quinn and Ryan had a 28-3 4th quarter lead on Belichick and Brady in the Super Bowl.

Both their careers would look a lot different if they just played Martyball from there

That Superbowl choke job was the beginning of the end for Quinn IMO.

That fancy new Atlanta dome has the ugliest playing surface, at least for this TV viewer.  It looks like old worn high traffic green carpet. Ugly

Lately, I enjoy watching the Falcons lose. Franchise QB and all, Julio Jones AND Ridley. Useless defense.

Maybe they should teach the 2 Bama receivers to play defense. Never mind.