Falcons fire HC Dan Quinn and GM Thomas Dimitroff

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

They should tank for Trevor.

Perfect landing spot.  I highly doubt Trevor wants to play for the Jets.  He was born and raised an hour outside of Atlanta and plays for a college that’s less than two hours away from Atlanta. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean yeah they should.. unfortunately for them and the entire nfc east etc, the Jets legitimately may be the worst team in NFL history. Lawrence to the Jets is just about a done deal. 

Edited by Process

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Is Ryan the problem? It would be great to have Lawrence, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm not sure that's the biggest need. With that being said,  I'd love for someone besides the Jets to take him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Is Ryan the problem? It would be great to have Lawrence, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm not sure that's the biggest need. With that being said,  I'd love for someone besides the Jets to take him.

I think Ryan is regressing but agree he isn't the biggest problem. However taking a young potentially elite QB is always the right pick.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You must not have watched the game this week. Ryan looked completely terrible. He may just be demoralized after horrible loss after horrible loss, but he is a different quarterback than the one that played the game in 2018. He would still be worth a third round draft pick for a team in need of a veteran leader, and assuredly can turn things around in the right situation, so Atlanta would be wise to take an injection of youth with Lawrence and then trade Ryan to a team like Indianapolis who has all the pieces.  With Ryan’s huge contract, I’m not sure that would be possible, but Lawrence could definitely learn from Ryan. Hopefully he could learn how Ryan plays in the first 3/4 and continue that into the fourth quarter.