My guess at AFC rankings after Tues.

Bubba Gump

11 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

So if the Bills win Tuesday, after a KC loss and Baltimore with 1 loss, the AFC rankings will look like this. Just because.

1. Pittsburgh

2. Kansas City

3. Baltimore

4. Buffalo

Is this YOUR ranking or the AFC playoff rankings?  Currently the Bills are #1 in AFC rankings.  With a win to go to 5-0 and against a 3-0 team they will certainly still be in 1st place.

• Like (+1) 1

I’ll tell you this, from a standings viewpoint I’m happy LV beat the Chiefs - they considered the Raiders a “fly they’re going to flick away” leading to the game - but I’m worried they’re gonna be on the warpath after the loss. I’m excited to see us take it to em at our best but still! 

1. Chiefs

2. Ravens

3. Bills

4.Steelers

5.Colts

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Rivers is the choke king.  Even if they make the playoffs he will just throw 4 ints.

Rivers actually gets to play on the best team he has got to play on.  Is this the new talking point for all the geniuses that argued with me when I said he was far from done.  It's the Chargers that were done.

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Rivers actually gets to play on the best team he has got to play on.  Is this the new talking point for all the geniuses that argued with me when I said he was far from done.  It's the Chargers that were done.

Its not like the Chargers never fielded a talented team.  He has been a choke artist forever. Also, not sure what that comment was supposed to mean.  I never seen your comments about Rivers not being done.  Much less argued with you about it.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

He had 2 HOF players in LT and Gates and could not get it done. 

• Like (+1) 1