Probable timeline of a Biden exit if elected?

5 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I am amazed, and amused, that so many Trump fans can't fathom how he lost the election.  They just don't get how many people hate him, and how much.  The cult... they think pointing out Biden's issues is somehow "scoring points".  What they fail to realize, people who voted for Biden don't hold him up as a messiah.  For most of us, he wasn't our first choice...but for the good of the country we voted for him.  There are still more patriots, than sociopaths in the electorate.  

The lack of self-awareness here is stunning.  

Some, probably most,  people voted for Biden because of his platform, he was their guy—progressive causes, student loan forgiveness, thoughts on police, past history of legislation.  They looked past the allegations of sexual predation, racial commentary, the pay for play scandal and his pudding brain.   “For the good of the country” simply means “in their own best interest” when viewed from the other side.  

You’re making the same argument some people made when they voted for Trump.  “We didn’t vote for him because…., we voted for the good of the country”.  

When viewed from the rational perspective, it’s really hard to fathom how millions of Biden voters were up in arms about Trump’s claim of a stolen election after watching the Biden, Pelosi et al assault on our Democratic process for the 4 years of McCarthyesque Russia baiting.  It was bad enough while it was ongoing, but when they walked away with egg on their face you’d think your version of a “patriot” would be a bit ashamed of buying the snake oil they were selling. 

Biden’s president, folks worry about election security because it’s a mainstream topic.  It was for 4 years before, you just didn’t know it. 

Embrace Biden, he’s your guy, no need to rationalize that any further.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The lack of self-awareness here is stunning.  

Some, probably most,  people voted for Biden because of his platform, he was their guy—progressive causes, student loan forgiveness, thoughts on police, past history of legislation.  They looked past the allegations of sexual predation, racial commentary, the pay for play scandal and his pudding brain.   “For the good of the country” simply means “in their own best interest” when viewed from the other side.  

You’re making the same argument some people made when they voted for Trump.  “We didn’t vote for him because…., we voted for the good of the country”.  

When viewed from the rational perspective, it’s really hard to fathom how millions of Biden voters were up in arms about Trump’s claim of a stolen election after watching the Biden, Pelosi et al assault on our Democratic process for the 4 years of McCarthyesque Russia baiting.  It was bad enough while it was ongoing, but when they walked away with egg on their face you’d think your version of a “patriot” would be a bit ashamed of buying the snake oil they were selling. 

Biden’s president, folks worry about election security because it’s a mainstream topic.  It was for 4 years before, you just didn’t know it. 

Embrace Biden, he’s your guy, no need to rationalize that any further.  

You accept that because Trump has been so successful at avoiding prosecution as some indication of his innocence. You are the fool born in your minute.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

You accept that because Trump has been so successful at avoiding prosecution as some indication of his innocence. You are the fool born in your minute.

I'm giving Biden about six more months before the DNC removes him from his puppet position.  He got used by the DNC big time and will end up being humiliated on the world stage   Then brain dead Harris will take over the puppet position.  It was all in the original plan to get the presidency and have the country run by the DNC.  What a mess.   

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

I'm giving Biden about six more months before the DNC removes him from his puppet position.  He got used by the DNC big time and will end up being humiliated on the world stage   Then brain dead Harris will take over the puppet position.  It was all in the original plan to get the presidency and have the country run by the DNC.  What a mess.   

MAGAbilly drama-queens!

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

MAGAbilly drama-queens!

If you think Dopey Biden is in charge, you have dementia!  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

oh I definitely understand how he lost the election. I expected him to, and he did.

The billions of dollars and man-hours spent by the media to help ensure that he was portrayed in the worst light possible from Day 1 (actually, before that) for low-information “ah heard it on Colbert so’s it must be true!!!” folks is titillating to think about.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

oh I definitely understand how he lost the election. I expected him to, and he did.

The billions of dollars and man-hours spent by the media to help ensure that he was portrayed in the worst light possible from Day 1 (actually, before that) for low-information “ah heard it on Colbert so’s it must be true!!!” folks is titillating to think about.

Trump is human garbage, he always has been.  The media did not have to work too hard to show that.  He gave them nothing but fuel.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buftex said:

These people are totally brainwashed 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

44 minutes ago, Buftex said:

And the tap out follows as surely as day follows night.  It’s not you, be-be-because you just stood in line and voted for the-the-the guy who wasn’t your first choice…you were just being a patriot. 

With virtually every card stacked in the deck—from the ability to select prosecutors, control of the intelligence community, to the FBI, to unlimited police power with an unlimited budget, your version of patriotism walked away with absolutely nothing on the primary charge that got you all super-jazzed up.  

When he didn’t fold under immense pressure, they switched gears and focused on “obstruction”, a fancy way of saying in frustration “he’s not cracking”.   You, if you’re like the rest of the Biden purists, switched as well. 

Now, oddly, you feel compelled to explain your devotion to Joe Biden.  Let it go, man.   I can understand the political play by your leaders, history shows us cycles where this sort of thing happens.  I just don’t understand you kneeling before them. 

But sure, you’re the patriot.  🤣🤣🤣

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And the tap out follows as surely as day follows night.  It’s not you, be-be-because you just stood in line and voted for the-the-the guy who wasn’t your first choice…you were just being a patriot. 

With virtually every card stacked in the deck—from the ability to select prosecutors, control of the intelligence community, to the FBI, to unlimited police power with an unlimited budget, your version of patriotism walked away with absolutely nothing on the primary charge that got you all super-jazzed up.  

When he didn’t fold under immense pressure, they switched gears and focused on “obstruction”, a fancy way of saying in frustration “he’s not cracking”.   You, if you’re like the rest of the Biden purists, switched as well. 

Now, oddly, you feel compelled to explain your devotion to Joe Biden.  Let it go, man.   

But sure, you’re the patriot.  🤣🤣🤣

You are a rube. 

All it took was a corrupt Attorney General (see Bill Barr) to shut everything down.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

You are a rube. 

All it took was a corrupt Attorney General (see Bill Barr) to shut everything down.

Sure, it wasn’t that you were duped, they almost had him!!!  It was “see Bill Barr” who brought down Hans Mueller und das Katzenjammer kids super amazing fabtasitical tale of Donald Trump, KGB operative!    4 years.  $40m.  Doors busted.  Media leaks. Offers to flip.  Trump walks, but gosh darn it was amazingly close. 

But “see Bill Barr”.  🤣

Seriously though—thanks for the explanation about how you cloaked yourself in patriotism with your Biden vote.  Nothing says class like bragging about how awesome you are.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buftex said:

Typically not being prosecuted is not some indication of innocence it IS innocence until proven otherwise.  I suggest you brush up on the US history.  Your, and other's, hatred for someone does not automatically make them guilty.  

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden most likely will be dead before November 2024.  And you can take that to the bank.

Let's plop this threat in this wonderful thread full of alt-right predictions. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Typically not being prosecuted is not some indication of innocence it IS innocence until proven otherwise.  I suggest you brush up on the US history.  Your, and other's, hatred for someone does not automatically make them guilty.  

Trump is innocent like OJ.

True, the hated I and many others  have for Trump doesn't make him guilty...but it makes him the loser of the 2020 presidential campaign...which was the point of my original comment.

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure, it wasn’t that you were duped, they almost had him!!!  It was “see Bill Barr” who brought down Hans Mueller und das Katzenjammer kids super amazing fabtasitical tale of Donald Trump, KGB operative!    4 years.  $40m.  Doors busted.  Media leaks. Offers to flip.  Trump walks, but gosh darn it was amazingly close. 

But “see Bill Barr”.  🤣

Seriously though—thanks for the explanation about how you cloaked yourself in patriotism with your Biden vote.  Nothing says class like bragging about how awesome you are.  

Yes, I am sure.  

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

Trump is innocent like OJ.

True, the hated I and many others  have for Trump doesn't make him guilty...but it makes him the loser of the 2020 presidential campaign...which was the point of my original comment.

Hate is not good.  Being an angry person all the time will mess you up. 

4 hours ago, 716er said:

Let's plop this threat in this wonderful thread full of alt-right predictions. 

Threat?  

What a mess.  Who has the nuclear codes?  Are we trusting a totaly demented man to launch the nukes?  Save the planet from total nuclear destruction.  What a mess.