Now who got the best end of the Mahomes-White trade?

GreggTX

Who got the better deal?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who 'won' the trade?

• Bills
    • Chiefs

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I think we can say that Grigson was lucky with the Luck pick.

Lol.  I suppose he was lucky manning got hurt.   He did pick Luck over RG3, which seemed to be a no brainer to most.  After that, he failed to give Luck what Beane gave Allen.  His luck ran out.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/11/2020 at 7:09 AM, GreggTX said:

For the last 2 years, I've thought the Chiefs got the better of us when they moved up to #10 and drafted Mahomes while we got very valuable draft picks and a top CB. Now that Allen has come of age, the question deserves to be revisited? Mahomes has won a SB, a SB MVP and a league MVP. Pretty impressive. The Bills have never won a SB, but each week Josh Allen looks more and more like a QB that could give us the grand prize since 1964-1965. Will Josh Allen be sporting a SB ring some day? Will he win more rings than Mahomes? Clearly both teams benfitted from that blockbuster trade, but who got the better deal?

It's too soon to tell right now so I'll start a thread asking this question next week:bag:

I think White is a good CB but he is protected in coverage by two very good FS and two LB’s that are also very good in coverage. I think if he had to cover the opposing teams top WR on a island that he wouldn’t look nearly as good. I would still rate White outside of my top 12 CB’s list even though he is being paid as a top 3 CB.

Mahones is a super star player, if he keeps on this pace and stays healthy he will break every record in the books. He will probably have more SB’s than any QB when it is all said and done.

Why do we keep recycling this question?  There’s a search function.  

And why does there have to be a winner and a loser.  Both teams won.

KC got its missing piece.  Buffalo broke the playoff drought thanks to the defensive improvements, where Tre White was a big part of that.  

Bills rebuild path led them to Allen, Edmunds, Diggs, etc.

Literally 0% chance either team goes back and does it different.  0% either team would swap scenarios.  

It was a win-win.  There will never be a “loser” in this trade. KC for a SB already, and Buffalo is already one of the best teams in the NFL full of young talent.  

This question is just silly now.  And any poll about this that doesn’t include an option to select “draw” or they both won is pointless, because neither team lost this trade. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2