Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

with dak out 

Wilson playing.. bad

Mahomes looking average

If josh has a good 10 days hes going to lead mvp talks

Rodgers probably still has the edge as of now but it will come down to the QB with the best record at the end of the season.

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Wilson is playing pretty bad so far.

They usually aren't.  Every year we hear about how hard our schedule is going to be.  Then the games are played and all we did was "beat weak teams"

Lol no one said our schedule was tough last year.

This is the NFL. Very few teams go undefeated. Let’s get another win in the NFCW that doesn’t require a soft PI call at the end before we declare they are all going down.

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lol no one said our schedule was tough last year.

This is the NFL. Very few teams go undefeated. Let’s get another win in the NFCW that doesn’t require a soft PI call at the end before we declare they are all going down.

Before the season, yes some did.

22 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rodgers probably still has the edge as of now but it will come down to the QB with the best record at the end of the season.

So only 12 more games...

Edited by Uncle Joe
I said 8 instead of 12 no wonder I confused 2 guys - my point is it's still early

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Last year no it was known we had one of the easiest schedules of the year. We played the NFC East I mean come on.

Im not going to dig up the old prediction thread but many people had us anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7.  Here is a clip from the Bleacher Report for fun though....

Buffalo Bills

The good news for the Buffalo Bills after a pleasantly surprising 6-10 season and an offseason that saw them upgrade the passing-game weapons at young quarterback Josh Allen's disposal is that the schedule features a number of winnable games—two tilts against the lowly Miami Dolphins, a trip to face the New York Giants and a home matchup with the Denver Broncos.

The bad news is that the Bills still play in the AFC East, which means two games with the 10-time defending division champs in New England. Add in home games with the Baltimore Ravens and Philadelphia Eagles, as well as trips to Pittsburgh and Dallas, and any improvement the Bills experience is likely to be modest at best.

Prediction: 6-10

Other media thought 6-10.  I think the over/under was 7.  etc...

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I'm not wrong.  

I mean you are but that's not what I was talking about, Dissly caught a TD.

Just because the media underestimated the Bills doesn't mean we had a tough schedule.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1