Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Although not televised I've read that Bridgewater's was far worse than all of them which is hard to imagine.  I find myself rooting for him all the time.

the fact these guys work back from those type of injuries and are willing to risk the chance it happens again is crazy  Watching Alex Smith take a pounding today you just know his family had to hold their breath with every sack/hit he took

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Napoleon kaufman had his entire leg folded over backwards at the knee

Wasn't it Napoleon McCallum? Kaufman was a little later. Easy enough to confuse. I mean what are the odds that the same team would have 2 RBs named Napoleon within a handful of years from each other?

Edited by holla83
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Although not televised I've read that Bridgewater's was far worse than all of them which is hard to imagine.  I find myself rooting for him all the time.

Same man. Everything from players and coaching interviews said it was horrific and Teddy was screaming in pain.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Yeah, I remember seeing it happen. That and the McGahee ones are the ones that made me wince the most

I watched the McGahee one happen being a Canes fan. That one looked like a career ender. Its amazing what kind of production he had in the NFL after an injury like that.

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Nantz: "Bills 4-0, leading that division by two games. Titans... well you know what a disaster that's been." 😄

That doesn’t scare you at all? That feels like when my son says “we have this one in the bag” at the end of the third quarter! Kids these days!!!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

Man he is just awful at this stage. No zip, no pocket presence. Time to hang em up Phil.

He just looks off.  First time I have watched him this year.  Likely the last.  He needs some receivers too.