Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

Just now, SCBills said:

That’s the worst thing I’ve seen on a football field in my life.  

Basketball has had a few... Ware in the Final 4, Hayward, Paul George... but I haven’t seen a football injury in my life live that made me physically upset. 

YouTube Lawrence Taylor ends Joe Theisman's career, and you'll see something just as horrific.

Just now, smuvtalker said:

YouTube Lawrence Taylor ends Joe Theisman's career, and you'll see something just as horrific.

Oh, I’ve seen that... I just meant live.  Definitely brutal on that one too. 

Edited by SCBills

Man, that Dak injury was stomach turning. That's what I always worry about when Josh takes off but sadly it's just freakishly bad luck.

I have to say the guy has balls of steel - his foot was twisted the wrong way and it looked like he slammed it into the turf to turn it back. I'd have been puking all over my facemask I think, These guys are tough

2 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Yeah. Tim Krumbrie in Super Bowl XXIII was pretty horrific too. And McGahee. And the Raider's RB in the 90s. Forgoet his name. Maybe Kaufman

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Dak is my fantasy QB. His ankle just snapped. In half. Horrible. If you didn’t see it live, don’t google the replay. 

I made the mistake of watching to "just a cramp" live replay to make sure...and regretted it.