Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

OMG, that's horrible.  My buddy just had 2 Ash's treated for beetles by the arborist.

I have a beautiful one in my front yard I'm going to get treated in the spring.

I sure hope it works!

I feel for your loss.

I hope your efforts pay off, but if it's anything like around here, just decide if you want 16" or 18" length firewood.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I don't like Chiefs because of their forums. There is nothing like that out there and I lurk lots of forums from time to time. Some much hate and aggressiveness there. Last year when Alex Smith played there the hate was brutal.

I have no idea how are Chiefs fans in reality but they look awful there.

Its all about how the forums are ruled and moderated.  They dont seem to care so people run ramped.  I would imagine it would be much the same everywhere.

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

In all fairness, you wouldn't want to be here to read a thread started by a Fish after losing to them at home for the first time in what seems like the past century.

I'm pretty sure most here could hold back from wishing death upon a Dolphins fan saying "good game" and graphically speculating what lewd engagements they do for money...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

And?  Still the highest scoring first 4 weeks in history.  Were you expecting more?

It’s week 4.  Good Offenses are beating on bad Defenses in the first season with little camp and no preseason.  Unprecedented times.

What were you expecting?