Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, wjag said:

KC got caught looking ahead against Raiders.  Classic trap game. Raiders were masterful in that second half.

Not a trap game game when it’s a pretty solid team in your own division.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Yes, all my ash gone, well over 1000 trees...

OMG, that's horrible.  My buddy just had 2 Ash's treated for beetles by the arborist.

I have a beautiful one in my front yard I'm going to get treated in the spring.

I sure hope it works!

I feel for your loss.

1 minute ago, Realist said:

I don't think trap games exist in the NFL.  Do people really believe that players and coaches are thinking about a game a week from the one they're playing while they play the current game?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I love the guy calling for moderation action against the mildest of trolls amongst the vitriolic death wishes and homophobic slurs.  They're even worse than the Jets forums.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

It's a pretty solid team now.  🙂  The Raiders needed to prove to KC that they could beat them.  They did that today.  And did it in KC.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

In all fairness, you wouldn't want to be here to read a thread started by a Fish after losing to them at home for the first time in what seems like the past century.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

I love the guy calling for moderation action against the mildest of trolls amongst the vitriolic death wishes and homophobic slurs.  They're even worse than the Jets forums.

I don't like Chiefs because of their forums. There is nothing like that out there and I lurk lots of forums from time to time. Some much hate and aggressiveness there. Last year when Alex Smith played there the hate was brutal.

I have no idea how are Chiefs fans in reality but they look awful there.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The NFL has a real defense problem on its hands.  There's more scoring than ever and it's passed the tipping point where it's now making the game generally less entertaining than when there was balance.

Going into this week, half the teams in the league hadn't scored 100 points in 4 games.  7 teams had under 85 points.