Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

What about Justin Jefferson? :)

Nah. I have still seen a guy who is a nice slot receiver. That is what I saw on tape too.

My question on Jefferson was never was he good. It was that I think he is just a slot guy and that limits ceiling a bit.

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Everyone knows I'm a Notre Dame homer, but I knew Claypool was different than many of the guys coming out of the school. I also stood ground that he would be a successful WR and didn't need to switch to TE. He's doing fairly well right now and should only improve. :thumbsup:

I always thought he was a wide receiver but I didn't think he would be this versatile. I am stunned by the routes he is running. They were not there on his college tape. 

Really impressed with him.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I always thought he was a wide receiver but I didn't think he would be this versatile. I am stunned by the routes he is running. They were not there on his college tape. 

Really impressed with him.

Yeah, I knew he was a good route runner for a guy his size. Slants, outs, digs, hooks, posts, fly routes, he pretty much did it all at ND. He just had to deal with spotty QB play a lot of times.